4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by haffie96
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

25791221_10156101533819244_767952353224404683_o (resized).jpg

#1 4 months ago

Hi all,

My name is Harrolf, I'm 22 years old and since about a year I've got my own company in renting out pinball machines in the Netherlands. (www.flipperop.nl) Now I want to throw a little online promotion where I want to post pictures of pinball machines next to christmas trees and stuff to confince people to rent a machine during the holidays.

Are there any Americans perhaps out there with already their christmas tree up with a machine next to it? And can I use the pictures by any chance? Thanks in advance, Harrolf (see attached image for example)

25791221_10156101533819244_767952353224404683_o (resized).jpg
    #2 4 months ago

I am curios, how much does it cost to rent a pinball machine?

I always thought it would be interesting to rent one, just wasnt sure it would be worth the money. I always assumed it would be expensive.

#3 4 months ago

Hey DJP. I'm not sure about the prices in America, (I'm from the Netherlands) but my current pricing is one machine for one day is at €119/$135, a week €169/$190, a month €275/$310. This is for a clean good playing machine with LED, free play and all maintenance included.

I actually hope to reach out to big companies like google to bring pinball as a relaxing add-on experience to offices with stress/burnout problems and reach a more playfull mindset. But I also do weddings, birthdays and that sort of stuff. It's the perfect combination of entrepreneurship and hobby so far

But now, I'm trying to see if there's any interested here to have a pinball machine at home during the holidays.

#4 4 months ago

$310 a month isnt bad! Id rent a game for that. Very nice. Does that include delivery, and setup?

#5 4 months ago

Thanks! Peoples opinion about the prices vary a lot! But maintenance and machines itself are expensive and time consuming, so I try to stay close to this. It includes set up of the game, delivery is 25 cents per kilometer (about $0.40 per mile). But gas and diesel here is about triple the American price.

if you like the concept, I'm on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/flipperop Instagram https://www.instagram.com/flipperopinsta/ and the web! http://www.flipperop.nl

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 8,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 149.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    € 27.00
    Cabinet - Other
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Pimp
    $ 96.77
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball-Mods.com
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside