New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 88550)

looking for CFTBL deluxe speaker panel

By Jimmydred

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Jimmydred
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I know it is a long shot, but I would like to get a CPR deluxe speaker panel for my CFTBL. Anyone willing to part with theirs? I know these are hard to get and would pay accordingly. Please pm me if you have one to sell. Thanks, Marc

#2 6 years ago

I would send rick @ PPS an email and ask if there's going to be another run made available soon.

he recently did a run of all 3 panels (standard, enhanced and deluxe) about 6 weeks ago, and both the enhanced and deluxe panels sold out the same day that they were made available.

it's obvious that there's a demand for these with mr. thompson's speaker panel mod

#3 6 years ago

I ordered and payed for one when they were in stock. received the "enhanced" instead. I was told No more panels were available and no idea if or when another run would be made. I took a 10 dollar refund and kept it, but was dissappointed to not get the deluxe I had ordered.

#4 6 years ago

PM sent.

#5 6 years ago

I would also like to order one but doesn't sound good given yzfguy's post.

#6 6 years ago

I ordered 2 of them that day (one for a friend) and supplied the [missing] link to everyone here (which was probably my own undoing

I was shipped one and then had to wait a week for the refund on the 2nd panel, which kind of ticked me off. if they knew they were only going to ship me one (which went out the same day that I placed the order), why charge my credit card the full amount for 2pcs?

CPR did the original run. I wonder if kevin is planning another run, or if it's all PPS (licensing) now?

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I supplied the link to everyone here.

Which I appreciate very much. I clicked on the link you provided and immediately ordered a deluxe panel (which I have received).

#8 6 years ago

Thanks to ChrisVW and everyone who replied to helped me get one!!!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside