• Latest reply 5 years ago by jac414
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B608035F-2BFA-4720-B8EB-27F276BB9A20 (resized).png

#1 5 years ago

Hello! I am getting close to pulling the trigger on purchasing my first pinball machine--Batman 66! I have a few video arcade machines that I've gotten off of craigslist, but this is obviously a much bigger purchase so I'm hoping to get a little buying advice . Should I expect to pay the list price on the stern website? and tax? Does anyone have any recommendations of dealers in or around the Milwaukee area? (I'm willing to drive some) Any other advice?

Thanks!!

#2 5 years ago

You might want to check out show specials that would be used at the MGC show this april. Check the website and you'll see it, I think the distributor is Marco.

They are used at the show you get a discount and pick up the pin after the show.

Good luck.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from jac414:

Hello! I am getting close to pulling the trigger on purchasing my first pinball machine--Batman 66! I have a few video arcade machines that I've gotten off of craigslist, but this is obviously a much bigger purchase so I'm hoping to get a little buying advice . Should I expect to pay the list price on the stern website? and tax? Does anyone have any recommendations of dealers in or around the Milwaukee area? (I'm willing to drive some) Any other advice?
Thanks!!

have you checked out the show deal for Midwest gaming classics in Milwaukee? it's in April. you will get a good show deal through marco

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4 5 years ago

Zach from SDTM : YouTube has just become a distributor and as most other distributors can ship to you. He seems very responsive and enthusiastic!

B608035F-2BFA-4720-B8EB-27F276BB9A20 (resized).pngB608035F-2BFA-4720-B8EB-27F276BB9A20 (resized).png
#5 5 years ago

If you don’t buy through the MGC show deal contact Zach ZMeny at Flip N Out pinball. tel:847-778-4876 Reasonable prices and shipping. I just bought my stern Guardians of the Galaxy from him, shipped to my home in Colgate (close to Milwaukee). And when I had a small issue Zach contacted stern on my behalf and I had a new part to fix it two days later.

PS I am buying Star Trek through the show deal.

#6 5 years ago

Thanks for all the advice!! Wish I would have posted here sooner! I am going to inquire about the MGC show deal.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 34.99
Pinball Machine
Almighty Mods
Pinball Machine
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-buying-advice-batman-66-milwaukee-wi?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.