You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Denver-20120120-00130.jpg
Denver-20120120-00131.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Someone can help me?
someone knows were i can buy this parts or all parts originals from LW3?
Im from Argentina, i know thar Marco use to had these but now there unavailable.
Thanks and kind regards for all.

#2 12 years ago

I have been looking for the topper for a few months.

#3 12 years ago

Are you looking for the plastic dome or the whole assm(motor, socket, dome...)

#4 12 years ago

I need the entire thing.

#5 12 years ago

Ok, I ran to my shop and found what I am 90% sure is the motor setup for the LW3 topper, and a bubble in pretty bad shape. Dunno if the motor and light setup works but if you want it, its yours just pay shipping.

Denver-20120120-00131.jpgDenver-20120120-00131.jpg Denver-20120120-00130.jpgDenver-20120120-00130.jpg

#6 12 years ago

Looks like the blue dome is the exact piece, just damaged. I'd say go for it.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

if you want it, its yours just pay shipping.

your a good man.

#8 12 years ago

I would be happy to pay for shipping. Since I hijacked this thread I guess the OP gets first dibs. If he does not want it, I would LOVE it. Thanks

#9 12 years ago

My Only Worry he seams to be out of USA, which might make the shipping not worth it for Unknown working

#10 12 years ago

I have a red beacon dome in a bit better shape from f-14 i can give you. Not sure it will fit, but If you want it i can drop it by at gexchanges shop before he ships it out.

#11 12 years ago

Sweet, maybe with the two I am make one that works 100%. That would be awesome. Let me know how you want to to pay for shipping. Thanks guys, very sweet indeed.

#12 12 years ago

Great. Anim8 My name is JJ I'm here most days including the guy on Saturday 10-4 so when ever.. If it helps I am on the Englewood side of town once a week too.

#13 12 years ago

Just let me know when you are ready to ship and I will get you payment. Thanks again.

#14 12 years ago

Are Jgel and Chonazo2003 the same person? Just curious because I became lost/confused after the original post and did not know who was working what deal and if it was the orginal poster or not

#15 12 years ago

I hope Chonazo has first shot at this as well. Not sure if it was jacked either. Seems to be, need to give Chonazo time to get back on and read this, it is only 11 hours old right now.

#16 12 years ago

Jgel said he was giving Chonazo the first pick.. My only concern with Chonazo is it looks like hes in Argentina and shipping that far for a unknown working part might not be worth it to him.. Plus I don't know the customs rules for shipping there.. I would guess It would cost 50-70 bucks to ship

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I would guess It would cost 50-70 bucks to ship

I see that he is waiting, just seemed to keep going after that. I expect that it might be too much for a chance like you said.

#18 12 years ago

Wow, sry friends...I need to slow down a lil I guess. It was obvious after reading the thread and that one post again that Jgel stepped in on Chonazo's thread. But----he did it totally professionally and properly! He did nuttin wrong, just eager...who would not be? The LW3 topper is a hard to find thing Anyway, I missed (skipped over by mistake) that post when my dumb brain decided to post to the thread...sry about that. Jgel is cool and I guess Chonazo needs to log on and either wrap this nice offer, up or let Jgel grab it to push his pin efforts/conquests further!!!

#20 12 years ago

Yea please understand I was not trying to be a jerk. I have posted a want for this part before and I was saying to the op that it was a hard find. Then I did get a little carried away and stepped back by saying that the op did deserve first dibs. I didn't want to be "that guy." Been almost a week and did not hear anything from the op????
Anyway, sorry guys, did not mean to hijack the thread like I did.

#21 12 years ago

Jgel, Its all good! no issue at all with me. Like I said I kinda doubt he wants to pay for International shipping for a part that may or may not work.

I'm Still waiting for anim8 to drop off the f-14 part too

#22 12 years ago

Jgel, it sounded like you were giving him the chance, it just moved so fast. This place is good for that lately. It has been a week, I would think if he has not responded it might be time to move on. I know if I ask a question I am checking everyday to see the answers.

#23 12 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

I know if I ask a question I am checking everyday to see the answers.

Or every 10 minutes in my case. Gosh I need a life.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,800 (OBO)
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Boards
PinSound

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-blue-beacon-and-500-5365-01-part-lethal-weapon-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.