Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Coyote
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider baldtwit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

the games that match your themes somewhat are:
    bally: bonanza, dude ranch, safari
    united: nevada, rodeo

if you expand your themes to include "women in bikini's", then that covers most of the rest of the machines made

I don't think there's any of your themes in the pinball museums parts game piles, so can' t help ya there. I'll double check next week tho.

Try contacting butch at
    http://bingobutchsballybingo.com/contact-bingo_butch/ and see what he has.

don't think chris has an overlay for any of those game either:
    http://www.ballybingo.co.uk/index1.html

#5 4 years ago

i have a completely stripped playfield from a bally big time ... by stripped I mean only the flat wood playfield ... no rollover buttons, top/bottom arch, rails, posts, curly springs, etc.

if you run out of options, you can have that assuming you like the pics. It probably has a little warp to it, but easy to flatten. Whatever playfield pieces you want should be easy to grab from other parts machines if the playfields in those games aren't what you'd rather have.

I suspect shipping from the west coast would mean stuff closer to you would make more sense.

the standard way operators stored the keys was to throw them loose and unlabeled into the whatever bin looked most like something to toss greasy rags into. If they remembered where the bin was buried after 20 years of moving stuff around the warehouse, you usually needed industrial solvents to get the keys unstuck, then spend a few hours finding out most of them were for games in a different warehouse that burned down 10 years ago.

if you follow a similar scheme, when you finally drill out the locks in 20 years, you've got your retirement funded.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

Thanks for the offer! I will keep it in mind if I don't find anything closer. Yeah, I'm assuming shipping would be about half the price of the field - at LEAST.

that'd be great in my case ... what is 1/2 of free?

I solved the lock problem by buying locks that were all keyed the same. Since each lock came with two keys, I had lots of spares to put in places I'd never forget. It never took more than a couple hours to find a key when I needed one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider baldtwit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-bingo-pf?tu=baldtwit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.