(Topic ID: 75333)

Looking for Batman Forever ramps (new, used, anything!)

By robin

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8513.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I'm looking for the two green translucent Batman Forever plastic ramps. It doesn't matter if they are a little damaged, cracked etc - anything is better than what I have now! Maybe one of you Pinsiders has these ramps lying around somewhere? I really hope so, because mine are beyond repair!

#2 10 years ago

Bump for "The Governor" These ramps really need to be repro'd. The Batwing Cannon just blasts the hell out of em'. Rare to find ramps that aren't cracked at the very least and BF is a great game IMO.

#3 10 years ago

Thanks for the bump Yes, I think there are many busted ramps in Batman Forever pins around the world. If any of the repro ramp manufacturing companies could do a repro that would be awesome!

8513.jpg8513.jpg
#4 10 years ago

Bump. Anyone got a lead on a set of (used) ramps? Maybe you could call your local parts supplier? Call your friends? I will throw in a free Pinside T-shirt and Pinside's eternal gratitude (in the form of a golden heart) for the person who does. Thanks in advance for helping me find a set

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from robin:

If any of the repro ramp manufacturing companies could do a repro that would be awesome!

It won't happen as the colour is unique. This is why James can't redo RS and the G GNR ramp, as those are the only yellow ramps of that colour, and he has to order a large amount of base for one colour to make it feasible.

Good luck, with a low run on this machine, it won't be easy.

#7 10 years ago

Robin. Shoot Ilovegames007 a PM. Don just gutted a playfield and has the ramps. I believe they are not cracked. I ended up getting the playfield due to water damage and warpage on the back. Would never know when you look at it from the front now. Either way he should have what you are looking for.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Robin. Shoot Ilovegames007 a PM.

Thanks, I have sent Ilovegames007 a PM. Fingers crossed!

Quoted from Atomicboy:

It won't happen as the colour is unique.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind. I'm willing to buy these in clear (transparent) color too. Right now I have a perfectly looking game without ramps and that doesn't play at all.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from robin:

To be honest, I wouldn't mind. I'm willing to buy these in clear (transparent) color too. Right now I have a perfectly looking game without ramps and that doesn't play at all.

That's tricky too, as James needs at least 100 for sures before he will even do that, to make sure there is enough interest to make the venture worthwhile, which is of course understandable.

I have a RS thread where I thought that would be a breeze to accomplish given all the broken RS ramps, but it didn't happen.

To be honest, I have seen a few BF pins, and owned one myself, and none of the ramps were even cracked, so I'm guessing their likely won't be a lot of interest in any option for a redo, at least not enough to make it happen.

Hopefully the guy provided to you can come through. Good luck.

6 years later
#10 3 years ago

Just listed a NOS ramp set:

ebay.com link: itm

#11 3 years ago

#12 3 years ago

Can anyone make these?

#13 3 years ago

Send the 500$ to Freeplay40 and hopefully he will make you more than one ramp kit for that money

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

Send the 500$ to freeplay40 and hopefully he will make you more than one ramp kit for that money

I understand that Freeplay needs to build a bigger heater before these size ramps can be reproduced. And $500CAD is only like $50USD anyways

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Just listed a NOS ramp set:
ebay.com link

need to give those to freeplay 40 for a few weeks so he can make some molds out of them.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

need to give those to freeplay 40 for a few weeks so he can make some molds out of them.

+1

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

+2

#18 3 years ago

Yes i gave a nos water damaged playfield to Don a while back.. as well I have nos ramp here. not sure if both or just one will look

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

If they are interested then I can ask the owner of the ramps if he wants to go that route!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-batman-forever-ramps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.