New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 273732)

Looking For Barracora Schematics and Pop Bumper Caps

By mstire

3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Cheddar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 months ago

Just picked up a Barracora and would like to find schematics for it. Printed or scanned.
It also has one broken bumper cap I need to replace and I don't see any available from the suppliers.

#2 3 months ago

Great game ! Steve Young pbresource.com will have manual and schematic

#4 3 months ago

Here are generic System 7 Schematics: http://gamearchive.askey.org/Pinball/Manufacturers/Williams/pdfs/sys7.pdf

I have a hard copy of the barracora schematics and will be happy to post images of any specific pages you need but I don't have a way to scan it

#5 3 months ago

Ken, I've sent PBR an email regarding the Schematics and caps. Haven't heard back yet. The caps are specific to the game.

Thanks for the offer Cheddar. I found these generic Sys 7 schematics but wasn't sure if they would cover everything for Barracora.
I didn't want to start working on it until I had the schematics in hand in case I needed them. Are the generic ones pretty common to all of the Sys 7 games other than maybe the switch matrix?

#6 3 months ago

yes, add in the switch and lamp matrix, and the coil/transistor assignments and you're in good shape

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 16.50
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 17.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Windsor Charter Township, MI
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside