Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by loghome895
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 months ago

Seems every one of the usual suppliers are out of the bayonet style lamp sockets used in Bally solid state coin door entrance plate lamps. Anyone have a supplier I missed? PBR and Marco are out of stock. Looked at smaller suppliers too, nothing.

#2 3 months ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Seems every one of the usual suppliers are out of the bayonet style lamp sockets used in Bally solid state coin door entrance plate lamps. Anyone have a supplier I missed? PBR and Marco are out of stock. Looked at smaller suppliers too, nothing.

Pinball Life?

#3 3 months ago

Nope, checked.

#4 3 months ago

Do you know PBR's part number?

#5 3 months ago

My Bally parts manuals show it as E-162-167. The mounting tab is isolated from the the 2 connectors unlike the common PF insert socket. PBR shows that part # as the same socket where the mounting leg is the ground path.

#7 3 months ago

Is the mounting bracket isolated from the tabs? PBR sells those double tab sockets but the mounting is not isolated.

#8 3 months ago

I believe the Pinball Life one does have isolated terminals.

#9 3 months ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

I have a used set if interested, I'm converting the door to early sockets.

#10 3 months ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

I believe the Pinball Life one does have isolated terminals.

You are correct. I called today to verify and ordered 25. (I have a lot of coin doors to restore!) Thanks!

#11 3 months ago

Ken is the man!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside