Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4784 (resized).JPG
IMG_4785 (resized).JPG
tmp_5052-20161206_215245-2089986174.jpg
tmp_5052-20161206_215123211258586.jpg
tmp_5052-20161206_2149441462443482.jpg
tmp_5052-20161206_214916886420554.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 7 years ago

A multiplayer game doesn't have a ball count unit, they 90% of the time have player units, and 4-player games have player units 100% of the time, just like the games mentioned above. (Honey and OXO) They will not work. For the advance unit, more likely it will work from one of those games. (Read below though!)

That little thing is the match/0-9 unit, not a bonus/advance unit.

You need a SINGLE PLAYER ball count unit, and also one that does step up and step down instead of just step down and full reset due to the nature of this game when in add-a-ball setting. (This game can be set for replay play, add-a-ball play, or novelty play - a feature unique to Williams EMs)

#14 7 years ago

Huh, really? Most of my experience is inside of my Gottlieb games (like a ton, oddly enough), but I've never noticed "double units" on my multiplayer Williams games either. It is entirely possible I missed them as I haven't been inside of them nearly as much (again, oddly, but I'm not complaining!) but I don't understand why they would use both.

Are you sure? Interesting.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-ball-count-advance-unit-for-williams-blue-chip?tu=otaku and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.