(Topic ID: 181447)

Looking for Backglass and Translites thread (Buy, sell, trade)

By Chosen_S

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,084 posts
  • 410 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 days ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 134 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240320_073552 (resized).jpg
20240320_073555 (resized).jpg
20240320_071559 (resized).jpg
20240320_071552 (resized).jpg
20240320_071621 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7107 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7113 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7110 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7109 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7108 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7102 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7105 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,084 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 22.
#501 3 years ago

Silly me.

I’m looking for a good GTB Countdown BG. I know they’re out there somewhere.

Thx

#502 3 years ago

Looking for Back glass origional screenprint or scan of one for my 1973 Sega Galaxy....

Last and final piece before she can leave the workshop for my lounge.

Please and Please!

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#503 3 years ago
Quoted from Hul1gn:

Looking for Back glass origional screenprint or scan of one for my 1973 Sega Galaxy....

Now that's a rare game!! How the heck did you manage to get hold of that?? Would love to have one of those old Segas in the line-up but always considered them impossible to track down! All I've got is the flyer for it, which I thought was amazing in itself!

#504 3 years ago

Thanks Atari_Daze
You do awesome work!
Anyone want to reproduce/replace your POS backglass, this is an excellent alternative.

#505 3 years ago
Quoted from Catch86:

Thanks atari_daze
You do awesome work!
Anyone want to reproduce/replace your POS backglass, this is an excellent alternative.

I appreciate the compliment @catch86, as you know, yours was a joint effort and I too think it turned out more than just presentable.

#506 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Now that's a rare game!! How the heck did you manage to get hold of that?? Would love to have one of those old Segas in the line-up but always considered them impossible to track down! All I've got is the flyer for it, which I thought was amazing in itself!

That means a lot coming from a guy who has practically every rare game in his collection! I’ve been following you on the Pinball owners site for years.

That game does look cool. Never saw it before...awesome discovering new (old) titles.

#507 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That means a lot coming from a guy who has practically every rare game in his collection! I’ve been following you on the Pinball owners site for years.

There are many more rare games out there than the meager offerings in my collection, but I appreciate your comment ... and I suppose it does mean a lot... those old Segas are like rocking horse s*it as they say!

You've also got some rare games I see!

#508 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Jungle Lord backglass.

Thanks

#509 3 years ago

You've also got some rare games I see!

Thanks...you have some good ones! Now if I could just get my hands on a Mephisto, Mr. Evil and Nosferatu.

#510 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Thanks...you have some good ones! Now if I could just get my hands on a Mephisto, Mr. Evil and Nosferatu.

Pm sent to continue OT discussion...

#511 3 years ago

Hi,
I’m looking for a Time Line in very good condition at least.
Thanks

#512 3 years ago

Looking for a very nice Bally Rocket III.
thx

#513 3 years ago

128 pins??? Do you think you have enough games to play??

#514 3 years ago

Looking for stern star gazer back glass.

#515 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

128 pins??? Do you think you have enough games to play??

That's the frustrating part... only one of them is set up to play (and working) at the moment

#516 3 years ago

Item not available after all (Space Invaders backglass), text deleted. Sorry for the false alarm.

#517 3 years ago

GP translite from Atari_Daze came last night! Now to scrap off what little paint remains of the water damaged one I have ... Glad to have this option

20200915_065506 (resized).jpg20200915_065506 (resized).jpg
#518 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Shay Arcade Group has had Black Hole, Haunted House and Volcano backglasses on their coming soon list for a long time. You should contact him and see if he knows when he’ll have them for sale.

Need Mars God of War inner and outer as well.

#519 3 years ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

GP translite from atari_daze came last night! Now to scrap off what little paint remains of the water damaged one I have ... Glad to have this option

Thanks for that, glad to be part of a restoration.
GP was a fun one to do, contracted by a guy out of state who did not want to send me his original glass, luckily found a Pinsider about 20 minutes away that allowed me to scan his for these re-creations.
A good time as had by most!

1 week later
#521 3 years ago
Quoted from ranchero:

I have tried bgresto and Mayfair glass both with no luck on that title. I need a good original for bgresto to do that one, and Mayfair does not have it.
So, if anyone has an original they could dig up it would be greatly appreciated (Eldorado city of gold, not Eldorado)

I dont have an original but a very good reproduction.

20200922_153534_resized (resized).jpg20200922_153534_resized (resized).jpg
#522 3 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Need Mars God of War inner and outer as well.

Have you checked with Mayfairamusement?

#523 3 years ago

Still have Fire and Maverick NOS Translites.

1 week later
#524 3 years ago

anyone have a Future Spa used glass or translite? I have a barn find game that can be saved, but doesnt have anything glass wise. It's not likely to win any awards, so Im not looking for perfect.

#525 3 years ago

Does anyone a scan of a Stern Stingray backglass? I know I can buy the repro, but I have an acquaintance who wants to try and make a translate for it. Even if he screws up it would probably look better then no BG....

#526 3 years ago
Quoted from guard:

Does anyone a scan of a Stern Stingray backglass? I know I can buy the repro,

Do you know the price of the repro by the way?

1 week later
#527 3 years ago

The latest re-creation. I'm told other options do exist for this one but I was still contracted for it, and was happy to do it.

3 (resized).png3 (resized).png5 (resized).png5 (resized).png
#528 3 years ago

Anyone sitting on a CPR Creature back glass they want to sell?

#529 3 years ago

Is this flaking backglass worth anything to anyone....like a wall hanger?

C37 (resized).JPGC37 (resized).JPG
#530 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Heck yea, someone will take it!

#531 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

It sure is. I'd definitely buy it to add to my small BG collection if we weren't on opposite sides of the planet, lol

#532 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

[quoted image]

Yup, if the price was right and you weren't on the opposite coast, I'd grab it.

#533 3 years ago

Aloha All,

ANyone done something cool for GOT? I am wanting to put it above the game in a lighted frame. I have the LE . I have also been on the hunt for awhile trying to find somethong for my BM66 but running into a wall. No distro will sell me the LE or Catwomen one as I have the PREM.

I did see 2 options for GOT on Ebay just not 100% in love with it...

Thanks for any help guys...

#534 3 years ago

Anyone have a DE Simpsons backglass they are looking to sell?

#535 3 years ago

Looking for a BTTF Backglass. CPR preferably, or a really nice original.
Super Thanks.

#536 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Super Thanks.

Cpr has committed to restocking all of the backglasses and plastic sets that they have produced in the past. To help them prioritize what to make, post in the below forum what you want as that will tell them that they have a pending sale. Check Cpr’s website in a week and if it isn’t in stock pm Kevin at Cpr.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases

#537 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Super Thanks.

I don't believe that CPR, or any other vendor, ever reproduced this backglass. Contact Mayfair. I bought a NOS BTTF backglass from them a couple of years ago.

#538 3 years ago

I am trying to find a Hoops translite if anyone has one for sale. Thanks!

#540 3 years ago

Still searching for a diffent game of thrones option....anyone can help or guide me to someone.

Thanks.

#541 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Cpr has committed to restocking all of the backglasses and plastic sets that they have produced in the past.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases

Is there a list anywhere of what they had produced that isn't in stock? Anything to give them something to do that isn't one of those retheme products.

#542 3 years ago
Quoted from statictrance:

Is there a list anywhere of what they had produced that isn't in stock? Anything to give them something to do that isn't one of those retheme products.

There’s no list. I’ve asked several people.

#543 3 years ago

Hoping beyond hope, but does anyone know where I can get the prototype Oktoberfest backglass or translite... or just the artwork in an electronic file...? I've reached out to American Pinball until I've just become someone to ignore, but they've dug their heels in on letting the art out to the public, even with the offending monkey deleted.

#544 3 years ago

I need to buy a Gottlieb HURDY GURDY backglass in VG or better condition (Original or reproduction). Shipping will not be a problem.
Please send me pictures and let know your asking price for one of these.
Thanks for looking!

Robert

#545 3 years ago

but does anyone know where I can get the prototype Oktoberfest backglass

I don't think it's possible. I heard only one was sold for $5K.

LTG : )

#546 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I heard only one was sold for $5K.

Holy smoke!!!

3 weeks later
#547 3 years ago

I'm looking for a nice Pool Sharks backglass. The one I have is super bubbly and flaking a bit.

#548 3 years ago

I'm offering a translite sale for 'black' Friday, see below for details.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-pinside-black-friday-sales-summary#post-5965412

cf56a63265b91d39512d708e7f44c8cad48e4ebc.png (resized).pngcf56a63265b91d39512d708e7f44c8cad48e4ebc.png (resized).png
#549 3 years ago

Still looking for a Frontier backglass! Please pm me!

#550 3 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

I'm looking for a nice Pool Sharks backglass. The one I have is super bubbly and flaking a bit.

Just saw an ad that joemagiera posted with one. Looked really nice, but lives in Chicago and doesn’t want to ship. If you know someone in the area, maybe they can get\ship it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Midlothian, VA
$ 70.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 85.00
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mechanicsville, VA
$ 15.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

There are 1,084 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-backglass-and-translites-thread-buy-sell-trade/page/11?hl=hul1gn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.