New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 181447)

Looking for Backglass and Translites thread (Buy, sell, trade)

By Chosen_S

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 543 posts
  • 242 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by pinballslave
  • Topic is favorited by 99 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 155 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C37 (resized).JPG
3 (resized).png
5 (resized).png
20200922_153534_resized (resized).jpg
20200915_065506 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
4BE5D142-E8F4-40E8-9196-B1E68349CCD0 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2129 (resized).JPG
IMG_2127 (resized).JPG
IMG_2128 (resized).JPG
IMG_2126 (resized).JPG
IMG_2125 (resized).JPG
IMG_2123 (resized).JPG
IMG_2124 (resized).JPG
IMG_2120 (resized).JPG
IMG_2122 (resized).JPG

There are 543 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.
#501 57 days ago

Silly me.

I’m looking for a good GTB Countdown BG. I know they’re out there somewhere.

Thx

#502 56 days ago

Looking for Back glass origional screenprint or scan of one for my 1973 Sega Galaxy....

Last and final piece before she can leave the workshop for my lounge.

Please and Please!

download (resized).jpg
#503 52 days ago
Quoted from Hul1gn:

Looking for Back glass origional screenprint or scan of one for my 1973 Sega Galaxy....

Now that's a rare game!! How the heck did you manage to get hold of that?? Would love to have one of those old Segas in the line-up but always considered them impossible to track down! All I've got is the flyer for it, which I thought was amazing in itself!

#504 49 days ago

Thanks atari_daze
You do awesome work!
Anyone want to reproduce/replace your POS backglass, this is an excellent alternative.

#505 49 days ago
Quoted from Catch86:

Thanks atari_daze
You do awesome work!
Anyone want to reproduce/replace your POS backglass, this is an excellent alternative.

I appreciate the compliment catch86, as you know, yours was a joint effort and I too think it turned out more than just presentable.

#506 48 days ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Now that's a rare game!! How the heck did you manage to get hold of that?? Would love to have one of those old Segas in the line-up but always considered them impossible to track down! All I've got is the flyer for it, which I thought was amazing in itself!

That means a lot coming from a guy who has practically every rare game in his collection! I’ve been following you on the Pinball owners site for years.

That game does look cool. Never saw it before...awesome discovering new (old) titles.

#507 48 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That means a lot coming from a guy who has practically every rare game in his collection! I’ve been following you on the Pinball owners site for years.

There are many more rare games out there than the meager offerings in my collection, but I appreciate your comment ... and I suppose it does mean a lot... those old Segas are like rocking horse s*it as they say!

You've also got some rare games I see!

#508 48 days ago

Looking for a nice Jungle Lord backglass.

Thanks

#509 48 days ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

You've also got some rare games I see!

Thanks...you have some good ones! Now if I could just get my hands on a Mephisto, Mr. Evil and Nosferatu.

#510 48 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Thanks...you have some good ones! Now if I could just get my hands on a Mephisto, Mr. Evil and Nosferatu.

Pm sent to continue OT discussion...

#511 48 days ago

Hi,
I’m looking for a Time Line in very good condition at least.
Thanks

#512 47 days ago

Looking for a very nice Bally Rocket III.
thx

#513 47 days ago

128 pins??? Do you think you have enough games to play??

#514 47 days ago

Looking for stern star gazer back glass.

#515 46 days ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

128 pins??? Do you think you have enough games to play??

That's the frustrating part... only one of them is set up to play (and working) at the moment

#516 46 days ago

Item not available after all (Space Invaders backglass), text deleted. Sorry for the false alarm.

#517 45 days ago

GP translite from atari_daze came last night! Now to scrap off what little paint remains of the water damaged one I have ... Glad to have this option

20200915_065506 (resized).jpg
#518 45 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Shay Arcade Group has had Black Hole, Haunted House and Volcano backglasses on their coming soon list for a long time. You should contact him and see if he knows when he’ll have them for sale.

Need Mars God of War inner and outer as well.

#519 45 days ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

GP translite from atari_daze came last night! Now to scrap off what little paint remains of the water damaged one I have ... Glad to have this option

Thanks for that, glad to be part of a restoration.
GP was a fun one to do, contracted by a guy out of state who did not want to send me his original glass, luckily found a Pinsider about 20 minutes away that allowed me to scan his for these re-creations.
A good time as had by most!

1 week later
#521 38 days ago
Quoted from ranchero:

I have tried bgresto and Mayfair glass both with no luck on that title. I need a good original for bgresto to do that one, and Mayfair does not have it.
So, if anyone has an original they could dig up it would be greatly appreciated (Eldorado city of gold, not Eldorado)

I dont have an original but a very good reproduction.

20200922_153534_resized (resized).jpg
#522 37 days ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Need Mars God of War inner and outer as well.

Have you checked with Mayfairamusement?

#523 37 days ago

Still have Fire and Maverick NOS Translites.

1 week later
#524 28 days ago

anyone have a Future Spa used glass or translite? I have a barn find game that can be saved, but doesnt have anything glass wise. It's not likely to win any awards, so Im not looking for perfect.

#525 28 days ago

Does anyone a scan of a Stern Stingray backglass? I know I can buy the repro, but I have an acquaintance who wants to try and make a translate for it. Even if he screws up it would probably look better then no BG....

#526 28 days ago
Quoted from guard:

Does anyone a scan of a Stern Stingray backglass? I know I can buy the repro,

Do you know the price of the repro by the way?

1 week later
#527 17 days ago

The latest re-creation. I'm told other options do exist for this one but I was still contracted for it, and was happy to do it.

3 (resized).png5 (resized).png
#528 16 days ago

Anyone sitting on a CPR Creature back glass they want to sell?

#529 16 days ago

Is this flaking backglass worth anything to anyone....like a wall hanger?

C37 (resized).JPG
#530 16 days ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Heck yea, someone will take it!

#531 16 days ago
Quoted from JethroP:

It sure is. I'd definitely buy it to add to my small BG collection if we weren't on opposite sides of the planet, lol

#532 15 days ago
Quoted from JethroP:

[quoted image]

Yup, if the price was right and you weren't on the opposite coast, I'd grab it.

#533 11 days ago

Aloha All,

ANyone done something cool for GOT? I am wanting to put it above the game in a lighted frame. I have the LE . I have also been on the hunt for awhile trying to find somethong for my BM66 but running into a wall. No distro will sell me the LE or Catwomen one as I have the PREM.

I did see 2 options for GOT on Ebay just not 100% in love with it...

Thanks for any help guys...

#534 10 days ago

Anyone have a DE Simpsons backglass they are looking to sell?

#535 6 days ago

Looking for a BTTF Backglass. CPR preferably, or a really nice original.
Super Thanks.

#536 5 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Super Thanks.

Cpr has committed to restocking all of the backglasses and plastic sets that they have produced in the past. To help them prioritize what to make, post in the below forum what you want as that will tell them that they have a pending sale. Check Cpr’s website in a week and if it isn’t in stock pm Kevin at Cpr.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases

#537 5 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Super Thanks.

I don't believe that CPR, or any other vendor, ever reproduced this backglass. Contact Mayfair. I bought a NOS BTTF backglass from them a couple of years ago.

#538 5 days ago

I am trying to find a Hoops translite if anyone has one for sale. Thanks!

#540 5 days ago

Still searching for a diffent game of thrones option....anyone can help or guide me to someone.

Thanks.

#541 4 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Cpr has committed to restocking all of the backglasses and plastic sets that they have produced in the past.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases

Is there a list anywhere of what they had produced that isn't in stock? Anything to give them something to do that isn't one of those retheme products.

#542 4 days ago
Quoted from statictrance:

Is there a list anywhere of what they had produced that isn't in stock? Anything to give them something to do that isn't one of those retheme products.

There’s no list. I’ve asked several people.

#543 1 day ago

Hoping beyond hope, but does anyone know where I can get the prototype Oktoberfest backglass or translite... or just the artwork in an electronic file...? I've reached out to American Pinball until I've just become someone to ignore, but they've dug their heels in on letting the art out to the public, even with the offending monkey deleted.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
There are 543 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside