New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 181447)

Looking for Backglass and Translites thread (Buy, sell, trade)

By Chosen_S

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 534 posts
  • 241 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by icanswim70
  • Topic is favorited by 100 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 155 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C37 (resized).JPG
3 (resized).png
5 (resized).png
20200922_153534_resized (resized).jpg
20200915_065506 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
4BE5D142-E8F4-40E8-9196-B1E68349CCD0 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2129 (resized).JPG
IMG_2127 (resized).JPG
IMG_2128 (resized).JPG
IMG_2126 (resized).JPG
IMG_2125 (resized).JPG
IMG_2123 (resized).JPG
IMG_2124 (resized).JPG
IMG_2120 (resized).JPG
IMG_2122 (resized).JPG

There are 534 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 11.
#451 3 months ago
Quoted from Hyperion:

He answered me then never got back with what he has in stock... still waiting.

Keep emailing him. He always has 1,000 things going on.

#452 3 months ago
Quoted from izzy:

Are you having it reverse printed to glass? Or?
thx

Sounds like what I have been doing.
thx

#453 3 months ago

Looking for Flipper Cowboy back glass.

This obviously is a shot in the dark before I bite the bullet and pack up my crappy current one to send to bgresto.

Thanks!
Alex

#454 3 months ago

Original Abra-Ca-Dabra backglass $250
Original Sinbad $300
Original Six Million Dollar Man $300

All prices plus shipping, local pickup preffered. Have some glass pack boxes/material from CPR/BAA etc to ship these with.

No pics on phone yet of SiX MILLION DOLLAR MAN, if interested, PM me and I'll send or add later in post.

20200720_113356 (resized).jpg20200720_113430 (resized).jpg20200721_103142 (resized).jpg20200721_103203 (resized).jpg

#455 86 days ago

Looking for a decent Stargate translite.

#456 85 days ago

Looking for a decent FULL HOUSE backglass.

#457 85 days ago

Looking for a good simpsons (DE) backglass

#458 85 days ago

I've got an NOS SouthPark translite if anyone is looking.

#459 85 days ago

Looking for a good Hot Hand backglass, thanks.

#460 85 days ago
Quoted from apple550:

Looking for a decent Stargate translite.

I think I still have this one if you’re interested. It’s pretty nice.

EEA1CF2B-7227-4908-9515-F062ABB91FA7 (resized).jpegEE995533-4339-42BC-B9D4-E8FCDA1094E9 (resized).jpeg
#461 84 days ago

Abra Ca Dabra translite, fresh from printing / application of back mask layer and the before scan.

20200729_135931 (resized).jpg20200730_073421 (resized).jpgfront merged (resized).jpg
#462 83 days ago

Looking for a Gottlieb royal guard back glass in good/reasonable shape..thanks..

#463 80 days ago

I've got an original MATA HARI backglass in excellent condition $250.

#464 80 days ago

I have a near mint Atari Superman glass. $250. Pick up in South Jersey.

#465 77 days ago

Looking for a Bally Amigo Backglass for a customer of mine. If anyone has one they want to sell please let me know the price.

1 week later
#466 65 days ago

Listed NOS Independence Day and NOS quality Revenge from Mars in marketplace.

#467 60 days ago

Looking for a gottlieb sing along glass

#468 60 days ago

Looking for backglass CENTIGRADE 37

#469 60 days ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Looking for backglass CENTIGRADE 37

Homestead makes this title, and they use the same silk screen techniques used by the original manufacturers.
http://pinballglass.homestead.com/

#470 60 days ago

Hi All,

Looking for a option for my BM66. I need a translite to put in a lit frame and possible a Backglass to replace the one it came with..

Please let me know who would be able to help.

Thanks.

#471 60 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Homestead makes this title, and they use the same silk screen techniques used by the original manufacturers.
http://pinballglass.homestead.com/

Thank you for this info. I already had a call into Ron to ask about the inks and procedure. Waiting for that reply, but I suppose he'll confirm what you are telling me. That's probably the way I'll go....although I did find a used one much cheaper, but it has some (minor) missing paint. Wondering if I should just go with the "perfect" repo vs a slightly bad original? Hmmm.

#472 60 days ago
Quoted from JethroP:

I already had a call into Ron to ask about the inks and procedure.

I have one of his backglasses in my C37 and it is beautiful. I've had it for about 4 years now. Price that includes shipping is actually a bargain if you ask me. The price of BGResto has crept up and Shay charges $50-60 shipping for one glass.

#473 59 days ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Thank you for this info. I already had a call into Ron to ask about the inks and procedure. Waiting for that reply, but I suppose he'll confirm what you are telling me. That's probably the way I'll go....although I did find a used one much cheaper, but it has some (minor) missing paint. Wondering if I should just go with the "perfect" repo vs a slightly bad original? Hmmm.

I've got about a dozen backglasses from Ron throughout the years and have to say, every time I open the box I smile. Although I don't have a C 37 I've never been disappointed, I'm sure you won't be either. I can say the same about Shay

#474 59 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

I have one of his backglasses in my C37 and it is beautiful. I've had it for about 4 years now. Price that includes shipping is actually a bargain if you ask me. The price of BGResto has crept up and Shay charges $50-60 shipping for one glass.

On Facebook someone said that Ron Webb aka Homestead uses the same printer as Shay, so if you like the quality of Shay backglasses you’ll like Ron’s.

#475 59 days ago

Thank you everyone who has provided references and info for replacement backglasses. Any comments on BGRestro glasses? Different technique and quality?

#476 59 days ago

Working on another order to send to my printer, I've got one so far but for each other one, we can save $10 shipping... PM for further details. Here is a list of what I have re-created thus far;

Abra Ca Dabra
Dragon
Grand Prix
Laser Ball
Motordome
Magic (Stern)
Trident
Wild Fyre

I can do others if I have a scan to work from.

#477 59 days ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Working on another order to send to my printer, I've got one so far but for each other one, we can save $10 shipping... PM for further details. Here is a list of what I have re-created thus far;
Abra Ca Dabra
Dragon
Grand Prix
Laser Ball
Motordome
Magic (Stern)
Trident
Wild Fyre
I can do others if I have a scan to work from.

Wish I was done my Space rider backglass file so I can send it to you. The one I got from BG is garbage. What is the cost of having one printed?

#478 59 days ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

What is the cost of having one printed?

These range from $150 to over $200, depends on if they have a mirror layer or not. I recently started offering mirror layers by cutting chrome vinyl on the Cameo and applying it to the front of the translite. Yours would be slightly more being in Canada, sorry mate.

#479 59 days ago

Sending print job out on Wednesday 8/26. Any other interested parties, please PM me.

#480 59 days ago

Looking for eager beaver backglass/ translite as well as heatwave.

#481 59 days ago

I dont have any files to send you to make me the alt translite I want . I am hoping someone here might be able to help.

#482 59 days ago

I'm looking for Thrill (Chicago Coin) and Gottlieb Flying Circus if anyone by some miracle happens to have a spare...

#483 58 days ago

Looking for a Williams paddock bg let me know what you have.

#484 58 days ago

FOR SALE:
I have a MATA HARI backglass I no longer need. It's for the SS game, and does not have the German inscription. Not sure what it's worth, and I'm afraid to ship it. It's in perfect condition as I recall (still packed away).

#485 58 days ago

I have Fire and Whirlwind, both NOS.

#486 58 days ago

Some before / after of recent recreations.
Submitting my next order tomorrow, any more interest?
With a deposit, I am willing to ship you my scanner for you to scan your originals, no more excuses folks.
Pm for more details.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

pasted_image (resized).png
#487 58 days ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Some before / after of recent recreations.
Submitting my next order tomorrow, any more interest?
With a deposit, I am willing to ship you my scanner for you to scan your originals, no more excuses folks.
Pm for more details.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Cool! How much does one end up costing you?

#488 58 days ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Cool! How much does one end up costing you?

Basic ones are $150, all the way to $200.
Shipped to CONTUS.

#489 58 days ago

Looking for the inner and outer back glasses for a Gottlieb Volcano. If anyone has any leads or can help, please send me a message.

Thanks!

#490 56 days ago

Looking for a translite for the Getaway (#HS2). Used, but good condition is OK.

Are these not being reproduced by anyone at the moment? I can only find the backglass being made ($$$).

#491 56 days ago

Who Dunnit Slot Glass Anybody?
Make a great W?D topper lite up!
$45 shipped.
PM me.

20200827_123332 (resized).jpg
#492 56 days ago
Quoted from Snowtrooper:

Looking for the inner and outer back glasses for a Gottlieb Volcano

I'm in the market for the front glass also, so if anyone's thinking of reproing this, I guess you have at least 2 customers so far...

#493 56 days ago
Quoted from Snowtrooper:

Looking for the inner and outer back glasses for a Gottlieb Volcano. If anyone has any leads or can help, please send me a message.
Thanks!

Shay Arcade Group has had Black Hole, Haunted House and Volcano backglasses on their coming soon list for a long time. You should contact him and see if he knows when he’ll have them for sale.

#494 55 days ago

Thinking of letting go my Gottlieb TKO backglass. This is an new old stock glass, not reproduction.

#495 53 days ago

I have several LMK if you are interested.

IMG_2120 (resized).JPGIMG_2121 (resized).JPGIMG_2122 (resized).JPGIMG_2123 (resized).JPGIMG_2124 (resized).JPGIMG_2125 (resized).JPGIMG_2126 (resized).JPGIMG_2127 (resized).JPGIMG_2128 (resized).JPGIMG_2129 (resized).JPG
#496 53 days ago

Bride of pinbot CPR backglass for sale.
$ 175. Local pick up only in Buffalo ny .

#497 50 days ago

I saw this at a local (Neenah, WI) antique shop. Thought I would post it in case someone needed it.

(Sorry, the old IPhone won’t rotate it.)

4BE5D142-E8F4-40E8-9196-B1E68349CCD0 (resized).jpeg
#498 50 days ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

I have several LMK if you are interested.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

how much for nitro?

#500 49 days ago

Nitro still available, had some flaking, you can see the tape caught it in time to save the art but it's not perfect.
Also have Bally Space Invaders infinity mirror glass in mint shape if anyone needs.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 37.50
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
£ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
5,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ruskin, FL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Juneau, WI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 350.00
Boards
Pinball Basement
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Massapequa, NY
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 11.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 104.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
$ 96.77
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball-Mods.com
Machine - For Sale
New Kensington, PA
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 534 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside