(Topic ID: 58141)

Looking for and WTB Williams RollerGames - anybody have one?

By stevenson888

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking to buy a Williams RollerGames, just like the title says!
PM me if you have one, price, condition and location... maybe even pics if you have some?
Let me know!

#2 10 years ago

Johnwartjr on here will have the best one likely you can get, it'll cost but doubtless it'll be one of the nicest out there. Look for his thread.

#3 10 years ago

I know of a routed one. I was going to buy it from the operator. Its located in Indiana. I can see if he still wants to sell it. It looks nice for being in service.

#4 10 years ago

Moved to market place. Good luck to you.

#5 10 years ago

I have a beautiful sample game that I am finishing up a shop job on. Only reason it's for sale is because I just acquired a prototype game, which has been on my wanted list for over 10 years.

It's not cheap, but it could be had for $2500 when I'm done with the shop job. I paid a little less for my prototype game, but it's not as nice, and it hasn't been shopped like this one. I believe my sample game, properly advertised, could pull in excess of $3000 on eBay. I paid $3000 shipped for the sample game when I purchased it - and have just put a very significant amount of $$ into the game in parts as part of the shop job.

The sample game has some rare features, including 8 drop targets. The SKATE targets were originally designed as drop targets.

The wall ramp is unbroken - but I have fitted a Cliffy protector, to make sure it remains that way. The game has *1* broken plastic - the one under the Wall ramp - the usually broken drop target plastic has been replaced with a very nice quality reproduction plastic I acquired years ago.

I am probably *the* authority on the Rollergames Pinball in the world. The game I am selling is not a game for just anyone - it's for someone who truly wants a unique, above average example of the game.

If you have genuine interest, feel free to send me a PM. I don't fault anyone who doesn't have interest, this game has a very narrow market of interested people.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from dementedwarlok:

I know of a routed one. I was going to buy it from the operator. Its located in Indiana. I can see if he still wants to sell it. It looks nice for being in service.

Sweet! that would be cool! I would be happy with a routed one. LET ME KNOW!!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

If you have genuine interest, feel free to send me a PM. I don't fault anyone who doesn't have interest, this game has a very narrow market of interested people.

Thanks John, but I will have to pass on yours. I do LOVE that game... but not 3 grand worth kind of love

#8 10 years ago

roller games is a good game I enjoyed the routed one when i played it. last i remember it looked nice. even had LED displays

#9 10 years ago

i can tell you kevin has some of the nicest operating pins in northwest Indiana. I usually dont play any pins in the wild unless they are his. He has a nice diner at a local food joint that i love also.

#10 10 years ago

Still looking - BUMP!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-and-wtb-williams-rollergames-anybody-have-one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.