Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Astropin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I have cash in hand and am looking for a nice HUO or new in box Iron Man Vault Edition. I want to pick up the game so it has to be within about a 5 hour drive of Harrisburg PA. I will settle for a original 2010 IM if it is nice and priced right. Let me know if you have one or know where to get one. PA, NJ, NY, MD, WV, VA, OH, CT, DE, and maybe New England area. Thanks in advance!

P.S. NO IM CLASSIC! That game is terrible!!!

#2 9 years ago

I would price out some NIB's that are left also. Ask for the "pick up for cash" price from vendors in the area. I love mine. Good luck!

#3 9 years ago

I already tried like 4 vendors. They are drying up, however someone has to have one!

#4 9 years ago

Tilt has them..

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Tilt has them..

Where is Tilt located???

#6 9 years ago

Good luck bro! Hope you get a good deal.

#7 9 years ago
#8 9 years ago

IMVE are all but dried up! Seems Distro's with any left are in the $5500 to $5900 range.

#9 9 years ago

Maybe we need another infusion of IM VEs. I know another collector looking for one.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Maybe we need another infusion of IM VEs. I know another collector looking for one.

Maybe Stern could run another batch of Luci while they are at it

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

IMVE are all but dried up! Seems Distro's with any left are in the $5500 to $5900 range.

Ouch! Yeah, Stern, run another batch! Obviously that run didn't quench the thirst of the community.

#12 9 years ago

Game exchange still had them 2 weeks ago...

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Wow so that means my IM is worth like 8k

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Wow so that means my IM is worth like 8k

Not so fast Grinder it appears JJ still has 1 left... Somebody grab it!
Make sure you email JJ he may still have a Pinsider discount code for it.
http://gameexchange.biz/collections/pinball-machines/products/iron-man-pinball-vault-edition

#15 9 years ago

JJ is the best. I have bought both my pins from him. Great customer service.

#16 9 years ago

Got several offers for IM 2010. Anyone sick of their Vault Edition yet? I have cash ready to buy!

#17 9 years ago

Why are you set on a VE? The 2010 version is superior in a few ways and vice-versa. Must you have blinding GI LEDs or something? Get an og IM. They are likely cheaper anyways for the same game.

#18 9 years ago

Pimp makes a good point. Condition and price should be the two biggest factors

#19 9 years ago

The only reason I want a VE is the artwork, lighted monger, new red angled less glare DMD, and the fact that they are 4 to 5 years newer and don't need shopped out. I am leaning towards a regular version that needs some work but I would certainly be happy with a VE too!

#20 9 years ago

Got mine from Tilt, showed up 4 days after I ordered. GE didn't have any pinsider codes since they were the last 2.

#21 9 years ago

I think I talked to Tilt. It seems like prices with shipping are getting crazy! I will have to wait for a more local one to show up.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

I think I talked to Tilt. It seems like prices with shipping are getting crazy! I will have to wait for a more local one to show up.

$5500 ish?

#23 9 years ago

A reputable distributor just sold their last one for $4650 shipped (with a few add ons even included). So, not all distributors try to do the rape thing on their last one or two of a given title. Those are distributors that I would never do business with (not saying Trent or JJ are doing that-- I haven't gotten a quote from them). No pinball machine is worth getting bent over on.

#24 9 years ago

Above 5500, I won't give the exact quote but it was above that. It wasn't disclosed if it included shipping? I am about a 6 hour drive from them so I assume that was the price without shipping. Yes I want the game but not going to feed into non essential inflation on a game that is certainly out there. I will take a 2010 model for 1000 bucks less with a few mods.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

A reputable distributor just sold their last one for $4650 shipped (with a few add ons even included). So, not all distributors try to do the rape thing on their last one or two of a given title. Those are distributors that I would never do business with (not saying Trent or JJ are doing that-- I haven't gotten a quote from them). No pinball machine is worth getting bent over on.

Who? PM me and I will not post it, but I find that price, shipped, hard to believe.

#26 9 years ago

Ivan had one as of a few weeks ago. He is close to you... Allentown... not sure on price.

#27 9 years ago

A big thanks to njgecko as my short quest for a IM is now over. Now just a few smaller projects on the game and it will be restored to like new shape! Thanks guys

#28 9 years ago

I just sold my last one to ReplayRyan in PA for cost since it was new out of the box with 14 plays and I could not find a buyer. Even delivered it to the Winston Salem auction since I was already there. Contact him.

2 weeks later
#29 9 years ago

I have my HUO IMve that I would sell for $5500. I am 40 miles east of Pittsburgh so easy drive for you down the Turnpike from Harrisburg! Have HUO STLE that I would sell for $6700 or flat $12k for the pair

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

A big thanks to njgecko as my short quest for a IM is now over. Now just a few smaller projects on the game and it will be restored to like new shape! Thanks guys

Wait.....isn't njgecko looking for an IM right now?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-an-iron-man-ve-semi-local and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.