6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pinhead52
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MalikyeMoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Looking for an EM tech for an acquaintance near Frisco, TX. I sold him a Top Ten that I partially finished, and it will be in TX within two weeks. The guy has no experience at all, but it is a life long dream and I was happy to match him with the pin.

It is a mid 70s Chicago coin, and when starting a game the unit spins continuously, and the credit reel "jerks". The contacts need adjusting for that reel, but that wasn't the main issue (manually testing the contacts on the reel). I believe based on what I read that the stepper unit needs to be cleaned for it to find the reset position for the credit reel. It could use a light shopping of the reels and switches, but at least resolving the one issue will get it working for him. The score reels all reset correctly. I cleaned it, replaced some parts, sealed the bg, replaced bulbs and rubbers, and did some general maintenance on it, but not the switches or stepper.

If you know of, or are an EM tech willing to help an old guy out near Frisco TX this fall/winter please let me know and I will put you in touch with him.

Thank you,

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MalikyeMoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-an-em-tech-for-a-friend-near-frisco-tx?tu=MalikyeMoon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.