10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Sharon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Does anyone remember the vendor along the front wall that had decals and bumper caps and some "tested working" score displays? Not the guy with the new score displays. I can't remember what else they had, they were super nice though. I was wondering if anyone had contact info for them.

Thanks,
    Sharon

#2 10 years ago

Jeff at classic arcades?

If so, this is his eBay store: ebay.com link: ebay.com

#3 10 years ago

You could also search the videos posted here from A-town show and you'd probably see who it was.

#4 10 years ago

Thanks, that sure looks like his stuff on eBay

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Sharon:

Thanks, that sure looks like his stuff on eBay

Yup, then I get it is him! The eBay seller is the same guy at the pin shows. The cartoon of him on his eBay store also looks like him. But I really think he is the g you are looking for, there were 2 booths--if I recall correctly--on that side/wall with the stuff you described--of which he was one.
    He is a cool guy and has awesome stuff! His name is Jeff. You can contact him through the eBay store. Also, I couldn't recall the name of his website the other day, but I just referred it and found it. http://www.droptargets.com/ So, you can also contact him through his website.
    Hope this helps,
    --Ed

#6 10 years ago

Ed -

I think so too, I'll drop them a line via eBay, since I didn't get a reply from the site's contact form.

#7 10 years ago

Thanks for the info above....does anyone remember the website for the guy that had all the lifters? My better half says I don't need one, but when you are trying to level a game with a stuck foot by lifting in with your back from underneath....I might need one lol.

Thanks

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Sharon:

Thanks for the info above....does anyone remember the website for the guy that had all the lifters? My better half says I don't need one, but when you are trying to level a game with a stuck foot by lifting in with your back from underneath....I might need one lol.
    Thanks

Bruce Nightingale. Great guy. http://www.pinballlifter.com/

#9 10 years ago

Thanks, I wish I had bought one while I was there!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-an-allentown-vendor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.