Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by smokedog
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokedog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 10 years ago

The Creature and Addams Bob has are my old pins. Any questions, let me know and I can probably answer.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I haven't seen the cftbl yet,any issues you know of.
I'm sure you had it playing a 100%.

Bob may have more Creature's, but if it was mine, it will be missing the hologram.

Reimport. Played fine. Few cracked plastics, some PF wear at the scoop, and the letter 'M' by the flipper (minor wear). Translight has some wear spots. A bit of corrosion on the ramp flaps and some screws.

Had it on location for a couple months, players loved it.

#25 10 years ago

Bob says all his pins are nice

Yah, they gave me crap about letting that one go. Oh well. Need to pay for these NiB pins some how!

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

There is a tournament at Creekside Bar this month,I think all twenty spots are taken.

You guys should start a league.

Our IFPA year end final for the provincial championships is this weekend.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

How many guys do we need for that.
Do we need Different locations to play as well.

I'm not sure of the minimum. We routinely get 15+ to our monthly tournament. We typically play at Sports on Tap. The odd time it is at a member's house.

Quoted from pins4life33:

Nice do you get IFPA points for playing in it,

Yup.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

If you want NIB try Starburst in Montreal, there were the best price in Canada. Nitro is pretty good too thou never really dealt with them on warranty issues and such and Starburst is a little more established as a distributor. They got my STLE within a week... Never hurt to get multiple quotes on these machines as there is a wide range...
[email protected]

Starburst is the Stern distributor in Canada. Exclusive rights. Anyone selling NiB pins in Canada gets them from Starburst, even Nitro.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokedog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-wpt-rbion-cftbl-rs-or-afm-in-alberta?tu=smokedog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.