Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by bighurb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Just as the title says, I'm looking for a beat space shuttle play field.Not concerned at all really of the condition, although I'd like to avoid any busted inserts if possible. I'm going to attempt to do my own custom artwork on one from scratch Thanks in advance !

#2 8 years ago

I have one, but you may have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands....it was the first game I bought and I did the CPR swap on it....I sold the game with the CPR PF but still have the original...not very helpful, I know...but there's gotta be a ton out there.

#3 8 years ago

Good thing is that there are a LOT of these busted playfields out there

#5 8 years ago

Please put up a thread of you progress when you do it. I'd really like to see what you have in mind.

#6 8 years ago

I have an absolutely miserable one, but the inserts are all fine I think. It's discolored and ugly, perfect for what you're looking to do with it if you sand it down, I think.

I would need some time to clear it of parts (It's been a slow transfer so far) but I would be happy to part with it for basically nothing (shipping + fees + packing material) when I am done. PM me if interested, would probably be minimum of two weeks, max of seven weeks.

#7 8 years ago

Thanks for the replies, I'm planning on combining some airbrushing along with some cool decals and then clear coating the whole thing. Should be pretty cool, I'd also like to incorporate some actual NASA logos and stuff into it as well. Thanks for the offer goatdan, that's exactly the kind of deal I was hoping for! I'll send a pm and maybe you could let me know how you make out in a couple of weeks

1 month later
#8 7 years ago

Still looking for one? I have one that I may be willing to let go of for the right price. Mine isn't awful, but definitely needs love around the pop bumpers and tippy top near the rollovers. The game was mylar'ed everywhere else.

Steven

#9 7 years ago

Yep, still looking. I'm looking for one that's pretty messed up though because I plan on sanding it down to bare wood and doing my own custom art on it from scratch. I was hoping to find someone who got a repro play field and was about to throw their old one in the trash. Feel free to throw me a price if you'd like, I appreciate the interest!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside