Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.JPG
family-feud-x2[1].png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_director.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 9 years ago

Ugh, really sucks this game is getting so hyped. I've been looking for one since before the hype, have a feeling the price will be much higher when I find one now haha

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

Hold on a second here. How come its over-hyped? How about Funhouse at $4,000 - its a sys11 game, are you really getting $4,000 worth of Pinball out of Rudy's crossed eyed face? It is also a single level/platformed game. What about BK2K and WW, both super overpriced and dare I say "HYPED" for sys11 titles, especially WW. You still get more bang for your buck even with 2014 priced SoF. People are finally realizing that SoF was an under-estimated/under-valued rare game, opposite of being over hyped bro. The lack of popularity(or demand for the lack of a better term) for it at release and the number of them sent over to the EU limited their exposure. Case in point: people get their hands on them and rarely wanna sell for less than $2,000.

Technically FH is WPC but I agree it's hyped to, a large part of why I don't own one. I would for $2k, but not $3500-4k for a nice one. I already own a keeper WW, so that doesn't effect me really, and BK2K never did a ton for me. I just wish I could have locked a SoF at $1200 like it could have been had for even just a year ago. I'm glad it's getting good dues though, it is a great game. I'll find one one day, and hopefully for still under $2k...I can be patient

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_director.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-swords-of-fury?tu=the_director and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.