Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
#1 8 years ago

I'm starting a Solar Fire restoration and I'm in dire need of some nice scans of the playfield. Does anyone happen to have either a full playfield scan or even scans of portions of the playfield? Mine's down to the wood in several areas and will be difficult to recreate artwork close to the original without any source material. Please PM me if you have anything available.

Another option is an overlay or NOS/repro playfield but I've been unable to locate either one (which is understandable since it's a fairly low production game).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

#2 8 years ago

I live right by Pinball Life near Elgin, IL ... You are more than welcome to come take photos... All I have is an iPhone... Just snapped a few for you...

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

#3 8 years ago

Thanks so much for the offer Danczaz and thanks for the pics! These will definitely help, and I may take you up on your offer if I can't get a full scan (or make these work).

Your Solar Fire looks great!

#4 8 years ago

Do you want me to take the glass off and snap a few better photos?

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Do you want me to take the glass off and snap a few better photos?

Thanks! No need to take more right now, still hoping someone has a scan or series of scans (that'll make it infinitely easier for me in restoration). I really appreciate the offer though!

#6 8 years ago

I have a nice SF. I can take some scans, but on vacation this week...

What areas do you need?

Keep pestering me via pm....

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

I have a nice SF. I can take some scans, but on vacation this week...
What areas do you need?
Keep pestering me via pm....

Hi Bob - Thanks so much for the generous offer! I may take you up on it if I'm unable to locate some scans.

Enjoy your vacation!

5 years later
#8 3 years ago

Hi, old thread I know, but did anyone ever do a decent scan of the lower pf please? Desperate for one.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from AlanJ:

Hi, old thread I know, but did anyone ever do a decent scan of the lower pf please? Desperate for one.

Me too!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TENNESSEE
$ 4,600.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-solar-fire-playfield-scan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.