(Topic ID: 43848)

Looking for a somewhat rare EM (Flipper Pool) to add to your collection? (sold)

By stashyboy

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P3140618.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I know most folks here are solid state pinheads, but if you are looking for a classic game in great shape, freshly restored, have a look-
1965 Gottlieb 'Wedgehead' Flipper Pool. AAB version of Bank-a-Ball. BG 9, PF 9, Cab. 9. All pool balls in great working order. New playfield glass, leg levelers/bolts. Many new PBR parts including flipper buttons, shooter bezel/spring, coin entrance plate and chrome end pieces. Would make a great addition to any classic wedgehead collection. Very detailed, rails removed and re-grained, new rail nails, motor board sanded/cleaned. All mechs. cleaned/serviced/rebuilt. Varathane on PF, inserts leveled, very minor touch ups. Includes all paperwork.
Pics here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/113822175696968990275/FlipperPool

$1250 delivery to Allentown possible.

P3140618.JPGP3140618.JPG

#3 11 years ago

Thanks man, glad you can appreciate all the work done!

#14 11 years ago

Thanks for all the nice comments and Karma guys, the game is spoken for. Maybe I should have asked more?! Anyway, it will be going to a long time classic game collector in our region, so that's good karma too! Two quick stories- that 1965 score was not staged, just happened, so I felt compelled to snap a pic. Yesterday just before I took it apart, played one last game and *finally* rolled the sucker!! I try to set up my games for liberal play (ask Cash Rip), but this one is just really hard. Real nudging skills, and more than a bit of luck required to do it. On to the next project....Sweet Hearts.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-rare-em-flipper-pool-to-add-to-your-collection?tu=stashyboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.