New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 26909)

Looking for a "Players" TOTAN or MM (or maybe AFM)

By toyboy6

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Travismc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Looking for a new project. I bought a NOS TOTAN playfield a while ago and have been passively looking for a game over the last few months. Not an easy catch.

Also interested in a MM or AFM as I have restored playfields (I prefer originals over repros) for both if the right deal is out there, but both are just so damn expensive. I already own an AFM, but it is pretty nice and not really one that is a good restore candidate.

I realize it's a long shot, but if anyone is selling a restore candidate for any of these, PM me. Thanks.

Scott

#2 8 years ago

There was a AFM listed on Mr. Pinball this morning for $4850.00, and a MM for $5250.00, both described as being in very nice condition.

If it sounds too good to be true.....

#3 8 years ago

I agree, saw them both and thought either great deal or scam. By the time I saw them this morning, I'm sure there were already about 50 emails on each of them offering more money than the asking price.

Scott

#4 8 years ago

If you ever give up on your search for a TOTAN restore, I'll gladly buy your PF from you.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

If you ever give up on your search for a TOTAN restore, I'll gladly buy your PF from you.

You and about 5 others!!! I've gotten tons of offers for just the playfield - seems like a lot of people out there are after the playfield just like the game. I'll give it some more time before throwing in the towel - still looking for now if anyone out there has one.

Scott

#6 8 years ago

make it 6

#7 8 years ago

How about the MM playfield lol ?

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from JamesH007:

How about the MM playfield lol ?

That line must be at least 30 long...

#9 8 years ago

These four should complete my collection ( so I tell myself)

Thanks for all the insight fellas ! I may part with the CV as I just can't get into it but I like the MB better than the MM for game play. And yes everything works accept the back glass on CV doesn't seem to be 100% but I have never played another CV.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside