(Topic ID: 57089)

Looking for a Pinball Machine in WV

By 2RustyBalls

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Looking to buy my first pinball machine, I'm in WV and willing do drive a couple hours to pick up my first game. Jeff

#2 10 years ago

welcome!!!

First game! Exciting. Do you know what you want yet? I kind of rushed my first purchase, but actually it was a fantastic purchase and great first machine, DMD Gottlieb Waterworld. No one liked the theme, but it was so much fun. I actually miss the game. Did great at work.

Once you have the decade or style of pin down, it makes it easier to find. Then when you get used to hunting daily, or meet pinheads near you. They'll snag you a pin so fast! You'll barely be able to keep the money flowing to buy them all

#3 10 years ago

Depending on where you're located in WV, you might want to contact the WV Pinball Player's Club.

http://wvpinball.com/

I knew Wade from college, then just happened to bump into him at the show in York this year. Small world!

#4 10 years ago

Thanks, I'll be pick up a game this week.

#5 10 years ago

Jeff,

You need to contact Mark Scohy and get to know the guys in the WV Pinball Player's Club. A lot of pinball knowledge in that group, plus some awesome collections to have the opportunity to play!

Jim

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-pinball-machine-in-wv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.