(Topic ID: 83460)

Looking for a pin in the $2k-3k range - recommendations?

By isJ

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by bellbrand
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Picture 038.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 10 years ago

First game should be HS2 and it can be found for 2k, although it quickly creeps to $2.5 for super nice condition or $3k if pimped out and nice plated hardware. I would suggest adding BK for second pin. Can find for $1k but that rises to $2k if new CPR playfield installed and $2.5k if pimped out in chrome hardware.

It doesn't really matter what price level you get in at because there are always buyers for a game at each level when it comes time to sell. It is probably better advice to suggest buying at the level that you want to be staring at after the purchase though.

I sold a GREAT HS2 recently, and while waiting for buyer to show up, thought how it is the perfect title for a first time buyer. Theme is family friendly while allowing dad to still feel macho. Game has great flow and is all around fun. I still have a nice black knight available though...It has very good flow (Steve Ritchie design) while maintaining a retro feel because of the timed drop targets and mechanical bell.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-pin-in-the-2k-3k-range-recommendations?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.