(Topic ID: 24445)

Looking for a pin in or near Minneapolis

By NightTrain

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I've got some money burning a hole in my pocket, and only 1 pin in my basement. Anyone looking to part with a pin nearby? I'd be open to trade my JY + cash for a newer stern too.

#2 11 years ago

No pins for sale in MN??

#3 11 years ago

My pins are always for sale for the right price

My LWJP is hitting the chopping block soon. I love it, but I have got a sweet deal waiting for me in WI once I save up some cash.

#4 11 years ago

Ebay will help lighten the load in the pocket. Seriously, find someone on there close nad call them. Might be able to work something offline there.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

My pins are always for sale for the right price
    My LWJP is hitting the chopping block soon. I love it, but I have got a sweet deal waiting for me in WI once I save up some cash.

:0

#6 11 years ago

I saw quite few on CL. You are just burning through the games!

#7 11 years ago

You know you will just sell it for another in a week anyways

#8 11 years ago

What about the guy selling his spiderman for 5500 i bet he would take 5000 for it minus all the mods

#10 11 years ago

I'll have a BSD done soon. I'm just waiting on the boards to come back from Clive.

I was just going to shop it out, but as always, I got carried away. The entire playfield was stripped, cleaned and buffed. Everything was cleaned and rebuilt before it went back on. All micro switches were replaced along with all the lamps. Both the topside and bottomside sparkle.

I also removed everything from the cabinet and cleaned it all before it got reinstalled.

I haven't set a price yet, but will once it's up and running.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

I saw quite few on CL. You are just burning through the games!

LOL! I like to play as many games as possible. I'm sure I will eventually keep one for more than 6 months once I fall in love with a game. I'm trying to get my hands on a newer Stern at the moment.

#12 11 years ago

As for sterns there are three well priced in the cites right now, spiderman, xmen and acdc. Possibly three of sterns best games. And Bryan pm me when you have a price for bsd I may be interested.

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from haunted1:

As for sterns there are three well priced in the cites right now, spiderman, xmen and acdc. Possibly three of sterns best games. And Bryan pm me when you have a price for bsd I may be interested.

I saw those. I am checking in to those. Thanks Todd!

#14 11 years ago

I know acdc is firm on their price and assume the others are at or near their bottom dollar, they all seem well priced though. And of course who knows what may turn up at pinnesota this weekend.

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from haunted1:

I know acdc is firm on their price and assume the others are at or near their bottom dollar, they all seem well priced though. And of course who knows what may turn up at pinnesota this weekend.

I just can't decide on either a XMEN, SM, or AC/DC. I like mode based games more than point based. I also like more symmetrical playfields like AFM and T2 (and SM). I don't like that XMEN doesn't have the left ramp to hit with the right flipper. I heard AC/DC is more points based...maybe I need a SM.....I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!

#16 11 years ago

Come on over try my spidey & xmen

#17 11 years ago

@Pinitration same guy with that JP has a damn nice looking SM for sale.

#18 11 years ago

Hey wait a second when you were over last your wife played my spiderman & loved it.

You know what they say wifes know best

#19 11 years ago

Sm is an amazing game, mmuller's is a pretty good price with or without the extras. I would offer you mine but its a decent amount more than mullers and you get the same game play. I would do his or the one in Iowa if you just want a road trip. I really want le or acdc prem(mostly cause the new code sounds great)

#20 11 years ago

Iowa is beautiful this time of year...drive on down play a few games and go home with a nice SM

Lots of SM out there right now to choose from, GL to all selling/trading

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-pin-in-or-near-minneapolis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.