Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3082.jpg
    IMG_3012.jpg
    IMG_3006 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - wanted

Looking for a piece of INVISIGLASS

Added: 2017-12-05 16:22:43 UTC • Ended: January 16th, 2018

Price

Wanted

Hi there. I need a piece of Invisiglass for my Scared Stiff. I don't care if it has the JJP logo on it. Used is fine as long as it's nearly perfect. Looking to pay $200 (the sale price) ..... Pick Up Only, please, so you should live near me. (North Jersey or thereabouts) Thanks! ---spfxted

Item photos

IMG_3006 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are spfxted's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to spfxted's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Saddle River, NJ, US

#3 6 years ago

Geez, give people time to get off work! You should know that unlike other parts of the country, us NYC metro types have to work for a living, and commute in crazy traffic as well! We can’t just sit around in 5,000 square foot houses, posting to Pinside and collecting pinball machines all day.

BUMP!

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Geez, give people time to get off work! You should know that unlike other parts of the country, us NYC metro types have to work for a living, and commute in crazy traffic as well! We can’t just sit around in 5,000 square foot houses, posting to Pinside and collecting pinball machines all day.

BUMP!

Lol...

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

BUMP!

yeah only 5 hrs round trip for me today.
    bump for laser eye dude!

#6 6 years ago

Ok!.....enough time now?

#7 6 years ago

No one has coughed one up yet?

#8 6 years ago

No.
    I was waiting for the Houdini Magic Glass, but not sure when that might happen.
    I'm sure someone local has a spare....

IMG_3012.jpgIMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3082.jpgIMG_3082.jpg

#10 6 years ago

northeast for sale thread
    savetheleanintower has some for sale 250.00 laser eye dude

#11 6 years ago

Ant is selling only widebody invisiglass.

#12 6 years ago

Swing by the JJP factory and slip him $200...

#14 6 years ago

Got it! Thanks all!

#15 6 years ago

Its great stuff...I have it on all my machines....I'd say spring for the extra $100 and call it a day

#16 6 years ago

I go back and forth. It really depends on where the machine is in your house, bar, etc. I have a WOZ RR brand new invisiglass that's right next to my shadow with new pinball glass (regular). I can't tell the diff. 250 vs 40 bucks. I would take regular all day. Now i've seen the same high end glass in a different setting next to regular and I would pay 300 it was so good. Again - it depends on the environment

#17 6 years ago

Yea agree....my game room has a lot of natural light so it makes a big difference in my setting...its really night and day

#18 6 years ago

Went with PDI.

#19 6 years ago

I’m waiting for my invitation.

#20 6 years ago

Everything should be in within the next week or two...

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-piece-of-invisiglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.