You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PPS-XPORTER-RAMPS (resized).jpg
IMG_4799_(resized).JPG
IMG_0013_(resized).JPG
IMG_1386_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

I have been searching for the ramps as well and no luck whatsoever.

Maybe the new ramp guy is looking into this.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Blairally:

I personally have been dealing with tho issue, I'm friends with the new ramp guy, the one way to get him interested in making repro ramps for this game is to find him a complete machine for his collection. So if you know someone willing to sell their transporter, I know a guy willing to repro the ramps

Sorry mine is not for sale. I had 2 of them a few years ago

#12 9 years ago

Perhaps a mostly wired playfield??

2 years later
#35 7 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

I had a conversation with Rick today @ PPS and he confirmed that they are indeed going to try and do this, and soon. Up front let me say that he made it clear that something could happen that could prevent this from going into fruition. Lets give it a 90% probability that it will happen in the not too distant future.
OK here is the truly remarkable part. THEY HAVE THE ORIGINAL PRODUCTION MOLD! They found it, and were as surprised to find it as you are to hear about it. So what could possibly go wrong? They are unsure of the condition of the mold and need to make sure it is capable of making a high quality product before officially announcing it.

Very good news indeed!!

#44 7 years ago

I am in for 2 as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-nos-crossover-ramp-for-transporter-the-rescue?tu=chad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.