DCP01437.JPG
DCP01183.JPG
DCP01432.JPG
DCP01436.JPG
DCP01434.JPG
DCP01311.JPG
IMG_20170415_170135 (resized).jpg
IMG_1025.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnibus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

Sold mine 5yrs ago for a 5.0 mustang

The engine likes to burn some oil.

#7 6 years ago

Mine was the early 03. Bought before they even started shipping... had only gotten to see one, never drove it etc. took delivery in oct 03 if I recall. I helped run one of the major z sites too.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Was that motorists assist guy blowing smoke up my ass, or are tires a real issue? Just curious, since it looks like you have the most experience modding a Z forum.

Since the car uses staggered tires you can’t rotate all four... and they were directional tires too, so rotating side to side requires unmounting the tires. So yes it’s true it takes more effort and you won’t get as much life out a set of tires verse a traditional setup. But it’s no less safe or anything... just means you use up tires more.

I never had to worry much about uneven wear... but the early cars had problems with feathering on the front tires which caused accelerated wear. I think I went through three or four sets of tires when I had the car. Soft summer tires don’t help the wear life either

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Funny, as I am 6-3 and am actually surprised with how well I fit in the coupe. Leg room is perfect with seat fully back and there is ample headroom with at least a couple of inches clearance. The only challenge I have is that it is a little tight getting in and out if parked where I can’t swing the door fully open.

I’m just over 6’1 and could just barely wear a helmet in the car.. but was perfectly fine for Day to Day.

When I went to shop for a replacement, I sat in the G37 and 370 and found them more cramped than the 350 due to all the extra cockpit stuff that tightened up the driver area.

If the G35 was out when I bought the car, I probably would have bought that instead. Close enough performance and more luxury.

Once the new coyote motor came out in the mustang tho, one drive and I was hooked.

#24 6 years ago

In memory of... how about some old car p0rn...

a winter day...
DCP01183.JPGDCP01183.JPG

mandatory vanity plates..
DCP01311.JPGDCP01311.JPG

And after a proper polish+wax..
DCP01432.JPGDCP01432.JPG
DCP01436.JPGDCP01436.JPG
DCP01434.JPGDCP01434.JPG

And this is real reflection...
DCP01437.JPGDCP01437.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnibus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-nissan-350z?tu=flynnibus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.