Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 49 days ago by jecase
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 79 days ago

I have seen a couple in the market place but nothing close to Louisville. Anybody in the local area know of or has a Nice Ghost Busters Premium they would part with? Thanks Shawn
Wife changed her mind she want the GB Premium now

#2 79 days ago

Would also be in the market for a Star Trek Pro, or Avatar Pro.

#3 79 days ago

I miss my Congo.

#4 79 days ago

My Congo is listed for trade

#5 79 days ago

I dont see one in Chicago? Would you consider selling

Quoted from dudah:

My Congo is listed for trade

#6 79 days ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

I dont see one in Chicago? Would you consider selling

Perhaps, here's the ad - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-congo-2

#7 79 days ago

Thank you for the info. Thay a good looking pin. That missing art on the insert would drive my wife crazy

#8 78 days ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Thank you for the info. Thay a good looking pin. That missing art on the insert would drive my wife crazy

It's not really visible from a players perspective. It's on the list of winter projects!

#9 78 days ago

I have a Congo listed. I am in just east of Kansas City. I have purchased a game in Louisville. A nice 500 mile (8 hour) trip each way!

#10 78 days ago
Quoted from jecase:

I have a Congo listed. I am in just east of Kansas City. I have purchased a game in Louisville. A nice 500 mile (8 hour) trip each way!

We just made the drive from CO in Aug when we moved out here. I am hoping for something closer with my work schedule.

#11 77 days ago

bump

#12 73 days ago

Alright the wife has made her decision. Ghost busters or Congo in that order. Anyone have one of these in the Louisville area? I kinda need to stay close do to work requirements. V/R Shawn

#13 73 days ago

Sounds like your wife has her mind made up, but as a former owner of both games Congo is a much better shooting game. Artwork and theme are much better on Ghostbusters. If I were to bring one back it would be Congo.

#14 73 days ago

When we go to Zbar, or Recbar she always hits Ghostbusters first , and pretty much stays with it. She really liked Congo last year in Denver she played it quite a bit. Seems like GB will be easier to find and for not much more money.

#15 67 days ago

Bump. Just incase anyone wants to let that GB Pro go before Christmas

1 week later
#16 59 days ago

Ok so Ghostbusters Pro has moved up to a Premium. Anyone have any leads? With my work schedule I'm hoping to stay within 150 miles of Louisville. V/R.

1 week later
#17 50 days ago

Another change. New work schedule. I could go out to about 350 400 miles to pick one up.

#18 49 days ago

It sounds like you may have decided on Ghostbusters. My Congo is 490 miles away, if you have any interest. It is not currently posted.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside