Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by fosaisu
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

So I currently Have a JM and JY like them both but would like to add another to the mix. I have always been a fan of movie theme games.but will playing anything that keeps me interested. Had a Demo man for a bit but had to many issue so had to trade it. anythign will help. thanks all

#2 8 years ago

Bride of Pinbot
    Elvira and the Party Monsters

#3 8 years ago

I'm going to say BSD or Fish Tales.......

#6 8 years ago

I'd go with Judge Dredd since it is not only a great bang for your buck game, but it is also on your wishlist. Heck, you may even find one for $1400.

#7 8 years ago

Shadow great bang for your buck pin!

#8 8 years ago

Jd, ft, and a bsd or shadow if u cld find them for 2500 .. especially bsd its a awesome pin

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Jd, ft, and a bsd or Shadow if u cld find them for 2500 .. especially bsd its a awesome pin

This

#11 8 years ago

Dr WHO

#12 8 years ago

LIONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LIONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LIONMAN you can't go wrong with Swords of fury. Best system 11 game out there and can be had for under 2k.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

I'm going to say BSD or Fish Tales.......

If you ask Colin, there are no BSDs around.

If I had $2500 to spend, I'd go for a DE/Sega game. Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Goldeneye

#14 8 years ago

$2500 US or CND? If the former you should be able to find a player's Shadow at that price, or a nice Judge Dredd. Both great games.

#16 8 years ago

thanks for the response, JD Jurassic park star wars would more than likely be my pin picks if i could find them in the area.

#17 8 years ago

There's a rumor that Judge Dredd is coming to the Pinball Arcade platform soon. So maybe keep an eye out there (https://www.facebook.com/pinballarcade/), and you can give that game a try before buying. (Little hope that JP or Star Wars will arrive on Pinball Arcade given licensing costs though).

#18 8 years ago

ill def check that out.

#19 8 years ago

It seems harder to get a DE Star Wars for a decent price. It's probably because of the upcoming movie. JP price has definitely settled down since the movie passed. I would take a Star Wars Trilogy for sure even though people rag on it.

#20 8 years ago

High Speed 2: The Getaway

#21 8 years ago

i remember playing JP in the arcade when i was younger and enjoyed it. i would be up to having that one in the basement. Star wars never actually played it. but being a fan of the movies would be that much more sweet to have.

#22 8 years ago

Batman Forever if you like comic book movies.. Lots of cool shots, great sound & movie integration. They usually sit around $2200 price wise.

#23 8 years ago

NGG would be a great choice, if you can find a nice one for $2500 or so.

#24 8 years ago

BSD or The Getaway HSII

#25 8 years ago

Faded Indy 500, shadow, ft

#26 8 years ago

From what i have played:

Shadow
    Whirlwind
    BSD

#27 8 years ago

I recommend playing as many titles as you can find in your price range. FT is a lot of fun. Jackbot is a great game.

#28 8 years ago
    #29 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jimmyd044:

I recommend playing as many titles as you can find in your price range. FT is a lot of fun. Jackbot is a great game.

problem here is there are not a lot of pins around to play, that are mentioned. there are more of the newer ones available. might try the pincade game to try and get a feel for the games.

#32 8 years ago

WCS, WW, Tommy. RFM is a bit more, but a lot of fun as well.

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Batman Forever if you like comic book movies.. Lots of cool shots, great sound & movie integration. They usually sit around $2200 price wise.

I would think this game would be worth that but I see more of them around 3k or more. Sega games of similar era aren't usually that high but this seems to be a well thought of game.

#34 8 years ago

Getaway, JD, WPT, BSD, Apollo 13, Goldeneye, SST, WCS94.....

#35 8 years ago

Batman forever, roadshow or World Cup soccer

#36 8 years ago

Just get a FT and call it a day.

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

I would think this game would be worth that but I see more of them around 3k or more. Sega games of similar era aren't usually that high but this seems to be a well thought of game.

People ask 3G but $2250 is the realistic price. That & Demo Man don't seem to sell any higher or lower for some reason..

#38 8 years ago

Would totally be wanting a BF if it didn't have Jim Carrey on it.

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I'd go with Judge Dredd since it is not only a great bang for your buck game, but it is also on your wishlist. Heck, you may even find one for $1400.

$1400 seems on the low side. That might been the price four years ago.

#40 8 years ago

Somebody tell the new guy

#41 8 years ago
    Quoted from reynolds531:

$1400 seems on the low side. That might been the price four years ago.

It's a loooooong running joke here on Pinside.

The truth is turn that one into a two and you're in the ballpark now.

#42 8 years ago

Starship Troopers = great shots
    Last Action Hero = variety for lots of replay

#43 8 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

It's a loooooong running joke here on Pinside. The truth is turn that one into a two and you're in the ballpark now.

If you're looking at an example with working crane motor, nice playfield and decent cab decals, JD is definitely a $2k plus game these days. But the "it's a $1400 game, folks" bit has legs, you have to give it that!

#44 8 years ago

Bsd and ft are great but 2500 not gonna get you one for tht unless it's beaten to hell so I would say demo man, jackbot,Freddy,white water

#45 8 years ago

lots to look at, starship trooper was one ive played before. i didnt mind it.

#46 8 years ago
    Quoted from Freezepop:

lots to look at, starship trooper was one ive played before. i didnt mind it.

Starship Troopers is also available on Pinball Arcade if you want to play it some more.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-new-pin-2500-range-any-advice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.