(Topic ID: 11067)

Looking for a MB in the Midwest region, MN, IA, SD, ND, WI :) .

By Pin_Crazed

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin_crazed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Still looking for a MB in the Midwest area, MN and 5 state region. Have machines for trade, TZ, Totan, Wh20. PM me, thanks!!

#4 12 years ago

Thanks for the heads up jk2171, I sure appreciate it!! Yea, I offered him full asking price on that MB three weeks ago and he refused it because he said he had other offers. He has re-listed four times since then, go figure....I can't.

Thanks PB_22, cannot say enough good things about you, T_G and PB_22 are two of the best in the hobby!

#8 12 years ago

Yea it is him, I do not like saying anything bad about anybody which is why I did not post his name. That is bad mojo in my book to dis on anybody for their position, it is pinball, not the bad girls club. We simply could not strike a deal at full asking price, no questions, no hassles, as is. He had full asking and he refused, that pretty much says it all.

Hmmm Ohio, a bit closer C_M and I think we could work something out, I am afraid shipping/travel would kill it for me. Totan is my personal favorite, I love it, but this is a surprise birthday gift for the wife, so I am willing to part with something I really love to get her something she will really love. TOTAN is just awesome! If I did not love my wife, I would probably sell her instead and buy something else .... J/K!!

Again, thanks to everyone, pinsiders are the best, period, and I am honored to be a part of such a great place!!

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

Does it have_ to be MB? There are a ton of other great monster themed pins. CFTBL, of course, and EATPM.

Yea it has to be MB because it is monsters and rock and roll, her two favorite themes rolled into one. CFTBL she would not be interested in, I would, but she would not. I am not saying she is hard to please, but she is hard to please

Quoted from gweempose:

TOTAN really is an unbelievably fun game! I know people say that it's easy to get to the wizard mode or that it's not deep enough, but the fact of the matter is that it's a blast to play.

I could not agree more, it is just a blast to play. On that note, getting to the wizard mode is not hard, finishing it is much more challenging. Also, it comes down to how the game is setup, if it is low and slow, I can see it being very easy, a fast and furious, tuned in TOTAN will give you a hard run for your money. Makes me chuckle when people say it is too easy, I have yet to see anyone actually save the princess(and I have had some very good players here try). Close many times, I have almost had her myself more then once, but never done here. Pure fun all the way around. With a couple software tweaks to the rules, TOTAN would be a solid top 5 game.

Quoted from dvandentop:

has anyone actually seen a pic of that one up in MN powered up?? sounds fishy to me

Yes he sent me pics, overall not bad, cabinet decent, PF has good wear at mosh and some trac wear. Is it worth what he insists on, no, but I was willing to eat the extra dollars to get it for her. With his seemingly greedy attitude, I am glad he said no. Seems others feel the same way, it is still for sale.

Quoted from triumph:

Grand Rapids, MN is a pretty broad interpretation of the term 'Midwest' anyway.
It's more like 'slightly south of Canada'.
Just sayin', lol.

hehehe yea you are darn near Canada anywhere in northern MN. I did use Midwest a little loosely, the 5 state area would have been more specific, MN, WI, ND, SD and Iowa. I guess I am willing to drive about 500 max miles one way, anything over that and I may as well ship it.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, really means a lot and I DO appreciate it. I am still searching for a MB, the ultimate birthday gift quest continues!!

1 week later
#21 12 years ago

Thanks Triumph!! I sure appreciate any leads at all, thank you!

#25 12 years ago

yea I emailed them the day it posted, it has to be a fake ad. About once every 1-3 months an ad comes up in Edina for machines either at low prices or in demand machines. I never get a response, ever and it is always Edina which is 10 minutes from me

#29 12 years ago

Yup, thats the one, email on that ad and watch the spam come in!

Still looking for a MB if anyone has one

#34 12 years ago

I missed the HUO on CL for $5900 this morning by 15 minutes or so. 15 min drive from my house too. I have been running ad's for this machine since December, unreal.

#37 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

In a word, my friend...that SUCKS

Nail on the head, guess the search continues.

#44 12 years ago
Quoted from ChevelleSSguy:

If there ever were a smack in the face. That would be it right there. Its almost as if someone is playing a sick joke on you when you see something like that man.

I feel for you on that deal. Ouch. That is if the deal was real. I saw that posting too and it didnt feel real to me either.

Well if it was or was not real it does not matter, many more machines out there. The longer the hunt the sweeter the kill.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin_crazed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-mb-in-the-midwest-area?tu=pin_crazed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.