Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Meegis
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

d3.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

I'm buying a pin from him and having it shipped, just want to know that he is a real person. Having never meet him it would be nice to hear from anyone that has dealt with him in the past. I'm not expecting any guarantee from anyone and understand the risk I'm taking. Just would like a little feedback to help put my mind at ease.
    Thanks

#2 8 years ago

I sold him a pin about a year ago. Easy transaction. Also a long distance transaction involving shipping.

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from trevorm:

I sold him a pin about a year ago. Easy transaction. Also a long distance transaction involving shipping.

And you have 3 more pins in your current collection I wouldn't mind snagging.

John said its rare to get you to move anything though, so I guess Ill wait it out. =P

#4 8 years ago

Josh Is a good guy. He's helped me out by acting as a halfway point for a pin I purchased, and was very helpful all around.

Also, he's real.

#5 8 years ago

He's got 15x the number of pins, 5x the Karma and 3x the number of posts you do...maybe he should be asking if you're real

#6 8 years ago

But he will have my real cash, that should convince him

#7 8 years ago

Ive done many deals near and far. I am real.

Im not offended by this thread, Darscot just wants to be on the up and up. Im cool with that.

#8 8 years ago

Yeah thanks everyone for responding, it was much appreciated.

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

Ive done many deals near and far. I am real.
    Im not offended by this thread, Darscot just wants to be on the up and up. Im cool with that.

Exactly what a fake person would say!

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

He's got 15x the number of pins, 5x the Karma and 3x the number of posts you do...maybe he should be asking if you're real

Good point, but easy to lie about number of pins. Do I really have 44 Hmmm? Karma points are earned how? (Sitting behind a computer typing) You never can tell. Good call by Darscot asking around. After all we are sending thousands of dollars blindly to complete strangers with no real way of getting it back. am I really a cat that likes to sleep on pinball machines? Hmmm? You never know.

#11 8 years ago

I will be taking pics and a vid for darscot. I will make sure all is well before Sending.

#12 8 years ago

Meegis is real, and a real cheapskate all joking aside he is a super nice dude and if you were doing the transaction in person I bet the transaction would take 10 minutes but you would stay and shoot the shit with him for another three hours just because he's a cool guy and fun to talk to.

#13 8 years ago

I already sent you a message, but hes a great guy and has helped me out lots getting some great titles down my way no need to worry he will take good care of you, nothing but smooth transactions.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Meegis is real, and a real cheapskate all joking aside he is a super nice dude and if you were doing the transaction in person I bet the transaction would take 10 minutes but you would stay and shoot the shit with him for another three hours just because he's a cool guy and fun to talk to.

I paid your full asking price even after finding some "extra" stuff.

But yes, great talking and lost track of time. Hoping to get back out there eventually.

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

I paid your full asking price even after finding some "extra" stuff.

Lol, yes the "extra stuff" was disclosed to you, but I was just kidding anyway Great guy to deal with, sell/buy with confidence!

#16 8 years ago

Get Deckard to interview him. I would never buy a pin from a replicant.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#17 8 years ago

I just bought an ACDC from meegis a few months ago. Good seller who has become a great friend. I know I don't have a lot of karma points to back up my referral, but he's real, and an honest collector.

#18 8 years ago

You'll have no problems with Meegis... a good guy always looking to help out!

#19 8 years ago

Ill jump in too...I've done transactions and spoken to him. Good guy. Real guy

Seriously, no problems...deal in confidence!

1 week later
    #20 8 years ago

Deal has completed, pin shipped today.

Hope you enjoy it Darscot!!

d3.jpgd3.jpg
    #21 8 years ago

Everything about this deal has been first class, Meegis has clearly earned his excellent reputation. Can't say enough good things about him.

1 week later
    #22 8 years ago

Pin arrived today exactly as expected, great seller a dream to deal with, thanks Meegis

#23 8 years ago

Glad to hear it! Happy to make you happy.

Now I even have a thread to point at for future if anyone ever wants to deal with me =)

Now you go and play the crap outta that POTO.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-little-feedback-about-fellow-pinsider-meegis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.