Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Foo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I've got a new rec-room, a bit of cash, and desire to own a pin. Once I discovered that it existed, I've wanted Doctor Who. However, it seems that when they can be found, the DW prices have gone absurd. (Still kicking myself for not grabbing that DW in Green Bay for $1,200 on Craigslist last year)

Impatience is causing me to look for a less expensive and more available machine from that era. Preferably something with a sci-fi or fantasy theme and ideally under $1,500.

Offers, leads, and advice appreciated.

#2 10 years ago

Got my Demo Man up for sale but not in your price range. $1500 or less is tough to find. There is a Laser Wars down in Chicago burbs for like 1100.

#3 10 years ago

Hey Lame,

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for in terms of the date but I have a Black Hole for sale in Muskego. Early 80s classic multi-level game and it's priced right at $1000...It's listed in the Market place, on craigslist Milwaukee and on Ebay (I'm going for max exposure).

Let me know if you'd like to come check it out.

Dave

#4 10 years ago

Thanks for the offer egyptrus. My wife grew up in Muskego and I had seen Black Hole posted, but it's not quite what I'm looking for.

#5 10 years ago

Premier/Gottlieb:
Monte Carlo $800 w/alt translite(tasteful one)
Shaq Attack $1250

Both work, but need to be shopped.

#6 10 years ago

How about a nice F-14? New legs, Printed cover for the ball diverter and some new plastics. $1400 Very do-able drive.

#7 10 years ago

PM sent.

#8 10 years ago

I am going to have a Pinbot at $1150 but it's not quite ready.

#9 10 years ago

Thanks for all the interesting offers. I've sent a PM for those that were of interest.

This has the potential to become a bad new hobby.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

This has the potential to become a bad new hobby.

By "bad" you mean "good" ....right?

As in a hobby that will suck up all your time, money, energy, free space and sanity.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-late-80s-early-90s-pin-in-milwaukeechicago-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.