Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bub2010
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I'm looking for a JM that is as close as possible to Columbus, Ohio. Not necessarily looking for one that is completely pimped out with a ton of extras or anything, but depends on the price and condition. I am willing to drive, but the distance I'm willing to go once again depends on price and condition. Send me a PM if you have one you are looking to sell.

1 week later
#2 6 years ago

bump still looking.. and FWIW I will be traveling from Columbus, OH to Harvest, AL this Friday/Saturday and back... I'll be passing through Louisville, and Nashville along the way.

1 week later
#3 6 years ago

Bump. Still looking.

#4 6 years ago

I'll bump for you too! Love my JM...fast pin...fast, very fast

#5 6 years ago

I've got one going to market soon here in Minneapolis. The cabinet is faded bit it is very nice otherwise.

#6 6 years ago

Bump. Sent message to MN guy and haven't heard back. I can't believe with some 2500 of these out there there aren't any in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Indianapolis, or Pittsburg areas.

#7 6 years ago

bump

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from bub2010:

Bump. Sent message to MN guy and haven't heard back. I can't believe with some 2500 of these out there there aren't any in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Indianapolis, or Pittsburg areas.

Yeah and if Pinnovating ever comes out with a Matrix kit it will go from hard to find to Impossible!

I love it as is, but a Matrix kit would send this one over the top.

Oh and if you find one and the cab is faded just do what I did:

Johnny got a new suit! - http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-got-a-new-suit

#10 6 years ago

Cripes!.. I think I've seen so many of them with the yellow appearance I thought that is how they were supposed to be.. heh.. nice.

#12 6 years ago

PM sent to Hotrod.

1 week later
#14 6 years ago

It is getting delivered today.

#15 6 years ago

nice! when can i stop by to play it?

#16 6 years ago

Whenever I can play the Tron Pro it says you have in your collection.

#17 6 years ago

It's a deal...btw how's that jm playing?

#18 6 years ago

It is a great machine and a very clean example. The playfield seems to be just as clean and shiny as my Avatar machine which has close to 700 plays on it. The exterior could be a bit better, but for a nearly 20 year old pin it looks very good. My avatar machine actually has seemingly more front cabinet corner wear if that tells you anything. I haven't played too many games on it yet due to a stupid busy weekend.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside