Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by ink_blot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Sold a radical and looking to replace it..

#2 11 years ago

There are many that fit that bill. Are you looking for EM or SS?

#3 11 years ago

system 11

hs,pb,cyclone,sof,f14

Next would be DE

#4 11 years ago

That range USED to be T2 !

#5 11 years ago

T2 is still in 1400 I thought. Just saw 2 here with in months for that price. but ya they are all on a slight price rise.

#6 11 years ago

Yes there a bunch in that range...hoping someone would offer one up for sale..

#7 11 years ago

There are people asking $2000+ for HS, Cyclone, F14, etc...

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from ink_blot:

There are people asking $2000+ for HS, Cyclone, F14, etc...

People can ask all they want. These just sold last week in CA

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-in-calihs-1812-comet-cyclone-rack-em-up

#9 11 years ago

Yep, perfect answer.

#10 11 years ago

There was a LAH for $1k in the Fallbrook area, but now it's gone.

#11 11 years ago

I wish people were selling for prices like that up here in Ontario. Well, you can only watch the market and hope. Anyway, enough of me hijacking the OP's thread. OP i wish you the best of luck in your search!

#12 11 years ago

ckquote cite="#378924">There was a LAH for $1k in the Fallbrook area, but now it's gone.ckquote>

Thanks I got one of those.. =)

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from bellbrand:

Sold a radical and looking to replace it..locationso cal

bump

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from ink_blot:

I wish people were selling for prices like that up here in Ontario

Two of the last three DMD pins I bought I picked up in Buffalo (JD) and Michigan (WWF) were within the $1400 price range. But I certainly wouldn't sell them for what I paid ... after paying 13% tax at the border for them. And gas. And road-trip snacks.

I paid outside $1400 price range for a Stargate, here in Ontario. And that was from a collector friend.

Deals are still out there but you have to be patient but ready to move quickly. Good luck with your search.

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from OTTOgd:

Deals are still out there but you have to be patient but ready to move quickly. Good luck with your search.

Thank you, I will keep my eyes open.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-game-in-the-1400-range and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.