11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Gott_Lieb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 11 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Looking for a display driver board for Sega Large Display

Added: April 30th, 2018 Ended: July 6th, 2018

Item description

I am looking for a display driver board for the large display on sega. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Wood Dale, IL, US

Seller insights

These are inhomearcades's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to inhomearcades's stats page

#2 11 months ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Ad listing: Looking for a display driver board for Sega Large Display

Do you have a part/PCB number?

Joe

#3 11 months ago

DISPLAY CONTROLLER BOARD - SEGA 192 X 64 DOT MATRIX DISPLAYS
#520-5092-01

I would even be open to any aftermarket board that would work.

thanks

#4 11 months ago

Check out ksarcade.net. They have aftermarket boards available.

#5 11 months ago
Quoted from beeker3000:

Check out ksarcade.net. They have aftermarket boards available.

Sadly they are out of stock and have been for some time now. Thanks for the suggestion though.

#6 11 months ago

DISPLAY CONTROLLER BOARD - SEGA 192 X 64 DOT MATRIX DISPLAYS
#520-5092-01

My inventory says I have one ("dot matrix display board, Baywatch ROM, Batman Forever, looks clean, looks NOS"). But I need to check if I actually have it. Also, definitely untested. I can check around if anyone in the Chicago area has a pin to test it on (this is assuming of course I still do have it, but I don't recall me selling it, so hopefully).

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
joemagiera@ameritech.net

#7 11 months ago

Is yours missing?

#8 11 months ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

My inventory says I have one ("dot matrix display board, Baywatch ROM, Batman Forever, looks clean, looks NOS"). But I need to check if I actually have it. Also, definitely untested. I can check around if anyone in the Chicago area has a pin to test it on (this is assuming of course I still do have it, but I don't recall me selling it, so hopefully).
joemagiera@ameritech.net

I have a machine to test it on or skip has a test bench for it. I’d be fine with buying on untested as well.

No I have it but there are three chips that are bad. U15, u16 and u26.

#9 11 months ago

No I have it but there are three chips that are bad. U15, u16 and u26.

Send it out for repair. I bet chrishibler would be able to help.

#10 11 months ago

I think the boards are unobtanium or super expensive ($500+) Would be cheaper to replace the chips or send it off to repair.

#11 11 months ago

I’ll send him a PM. It’s currently at a repair place but he didn’t have the chips needed. I’ll try Chris as well.

#12 11 months ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

I searched for it and could not find it. I spent some time going through old emails and it appears I sold it to Chris Hibler in April 2016. Very sorry about the false alarm.

joemagiera@ameritech.net

#13 11 months ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

I searched for it and could not find it. I spent some time going through old emails and it appears I sold it to Chris Hibler in April 2016. Very sorry about the false alarm.
joemagiera@ameritech.net

Thank you very much for spending the time to search for it. I’m surprised that more are not being remade, it seems as though most places have been out of stock for a while now. I know it’s only for four titles but I would think they would sell.

#14 11 months ago

I think we have a used and an NOS board. Both are untested. We have a 3rd board, but batteries leaked on it. Drop me a PM, if interested.

Jim

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside