Quoted from GPS:
Thanks to all who took the time to respond. I looked at Jacks Open and maybe I am missing something?? It just looks like the game could get sort of boring with no pop bumpers and mostly just drop targets. What am I not getting?
It actually has 3 pop bumpers, but other cool features are:
1) The unique progressive order of the drop targets. You need to complete the hands in the order shown on the playfield. Once you complete this sequence, only the red (royal flush hand) cards pop up repeatedly for special.
2) The strategy involved with the four top rollover lanes. Every time all four are completed, the drop target sequence progresses one hand. One option is to wait to hit the 4th lane until you're going for a drop target hand higher in the required sequence.
3) The challenge of hitting a particular drop target and then keeping the ball from draining.
4) The challenge of the open gaps in the return lanes.
5) The bitchin' backglass artwork and overall colors.
6) It's poker man!