Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

World Cup Soccer Pinball- Excellent Condition $2700 (Kansas City Area) Craig's list add

Just wondering what you all thought? I sold one for 1500.00 about 4 years ago?

What do you all think it is worth?

Thanks John

kansascity.craigslist.org link

#2 5 years ago

That seems a bit high, but not unreasonable given the condition. It looks really nice. I just picked up one last weekend. Awesome awesome game. If I were you, as CL pins tend to go fast if the price is reasonable, make an offer or agree to take it as is.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks for the input I do not think the seller is on Pinside. He said he has had it 7 plus years.

#4 5 years ago

The two that came up around my area in the last year were both $2,400; but both were routed.

#5 5 years ago

That looks nice. New soccer ball. Scoops look good. If it has nice ramps you are looking good. I would say $2400ish.

If you want it and it is local try to make a deal for it. Fun game. Everyone seems to like it. I sold mine though though because my wife hated it. ????

#6 5 years ago

Thanks looking at it in about 20 min. It is only about 10 min away from me. I will update after I see it I was thinking 2400 as well hoping 2300.

#7 5 years ago

I did not buy it is very nice. I will keep on it and keep you all updated. Thanks for the input.

John

#8 5 years ago

They dont get much nicer than that and have seen ones in this condition sell quickly for whats they are asking. Nice deal imo . Yea you cld get one cheaper by a few hundred but it will have fade, saucer wear and scoop wear and broken plastics. . Condition is king

#9 5 years ago

Thanks I am thinking about it.

#10 5 years ago

Its probably one the best pins for under 3k u can get. It offers lots of neat toys , ramps and decent rule set . The only thing that hurts it is the theme but the way its done i think its quite good and really dont feel to soccery lol. I bought one months ago and tore it down right away and havent had time to get it together yet..... freaking sucks bc i really wanna play it . I have some great pins but think wcs will hold its own in my collection bc its just so fun to play with lots of shots.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside