Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Found these in the Tropicana! The company that operates the game room is called Globe Vending. They also have the game rooms in Harrah's, Golden Nugget, and Taj Mahal. Golden Nugget has a similar classic baseball, and Harrahs has a baseball and Abra Ca Dabra. No other pins, and mostly all new equipment, so it was really weird to walk in and see them (but very nice!). The games are in great condition and are a lot of fun to play. I didn't make it to the Taj to check that one.

Just wanted to share this with everyone as its great to see some EMs popping up in modern locations!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Wow, that's a nice change. I lived in Absecon (just outside AC) for five years. There were lots of pins along the Atlantic City and Ocean City boardwalks. LIve near Memphis now, what desert here. Really have to drive to Nashville for any selection.

#3 8 years ago

Yea the pinball has kinda dried up in AC, only a couple arcades that have 1 pin in them (fortunately ocean city is close by, although they've gone down in pins over the last few years too). A few years ago a friend of mine talked to a tech working on the games in the Taj, and the guy told him if they ever got pins he'd quit....well, I wonder if he left before or after these started showing up?!

#4 8 years ago

Grabbed another pic before I left today. This is in the Golden Nugget:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Downingtown, PA
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/look-whats-popping-up-in-some-ac-hotels and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.