Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinballJon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Found these in the Tropicana! The company that operates the game room is called Globe Vending. They also have the game rooms in Harrah's, Golden Nugget, and Taj Mahal. Golden Nugget has a similar classic baseball, and Harrahs has a baseball and Abra Ca Dabra. No other pins, and mostly all new equipment, so it was really weird to walk in and see them (but very nice!). The games are in great condition and are a lot of fun to play. I didn't make it to the Taj to check that one.

Just wanted to share this with everyone as its great to see some EMs popping up in modern locations!

image.jpg

#2 4 years ago

Wow, that's a nice change. I lived in Absecon (just outside AC) for five years. There were lots of pins along the Atlantic City and Ocean City boardwalks. LIve near Memphis now, what desert here. Really have to drive to Nashville for any selection.

#3 4 years ago

Yea the pinball has kinda dried up in AC, only a couple arcades that have 1 pin in them (fortunately ocean city is close by, although they've gone down in pins over the last few years too). A few years ago a friend of mine talked to a tech working on the games in the Taj, and the guy told him if they ever got pins he'd quit....well, I wonder if he left before or after these started showing up?!

#4 4 years ago

Grabbed another pic before I left today. This is in the Golden Nugget:

image.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Haus
$ 69.00
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rods Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
€ 4.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Multigame
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
$ 16.00
$ 9.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.00
Boards
Pappy's Pinball Palace

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside