(Topic ID: 4350)

Look What This Guy Has To Say About Jersey Jack

By pinmike

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

He must be getting a kickback from Stern,He's trying to bash JJ and all
    i have to say is "GO SHOVE IT UP YOUR A@@!!!
    ebay.com link: 1992 BALLY ADDAMS FAMILY PINBALL MACHINE

#2 12 years ago

100% douchebag right there.

There's no reason to bash anybody to sell your product. That's a fact.

That person has no place in the pinball community. He is a small man, trying to bolster his viewpoints by trashing others.

---Edit---

I looked though this person's Ebay profile, and I see that it's the same guy trying to capitalize on Randy "Macho" Man's death.

I don't say this often, or in such a crude manner:

F*ck, what a douche.

If cancer was karma, he'd be having his ass eaten out by tumors.

#3 12 years ago

I will second the douchebag label for him.

#4 12 years ago

3rd it. The douchiness of this ad is overbearing, which is suitable because all he appears to be doing is ragging.

#5 12 years ago

Its well known that its tasteless to bash your competition. Business is business but that was just horrible. I would not do any kind of business with someone that would trash talk like that. Thats just bad form....

#6 12 years ago

He has a nice TAF but those are all over the place. Bashing is low class. I personally would never buy from someone like that. Just sell you game and shut up already.

#7 12 years ago

The dude is trying to sell WWF Royal Rumble for 4k!!!!! I have seen 3 sell in the last week for 1000-1100. The man is clearly insane and anything he says should be ignored. Plus he doesn't even have the word "WWF" in the search area, which is what I use to search for the game.

#8 12 years ago

As a fellow Brick and Mortar Store Owner. What a Jack off, you never bash your competition, you never know who knows who out there and you may lose sales talking about other people.
    I never hide anything from a customer, be a straight shooter about what yuo are selling and it produces repeat customers along with there friends.
    ONCE AGAIN WHAT AN AS*H^OLE
    JT

#9 12 years ago

pretty sad if thats what it takes to make a sale

#10 12 years ago

Oh this is that guy that always has these ladies standing next to the games in the pics. I'd like to know who this guy is...I head up to PA a few times a year to play in tourneys. I wonder if he shows up? (probably not.)

This is probably an attempt to save some of his business, because JJP is taking the "richest of the rich" out of his business for the time being. I didn't know buying a $6500 pin made me the "richest of the rich", especially when I've been given a year to pay for it.

I bought a Honda Civic, new in 2002, for around $18K, I must have really been loaded in those days!!! Now I can only afford a WOZ pin, and when I drive down the street, people stop, point and say...Now that guy is loaded!!!

What a dickhead.

#11 12 years ago

I agree with All the Above !!! and the Chick isn't that Hot either.. Big Gun's lOOked better than her

#12 12 years ago

ahhh ha ha

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Big Gun's lOOked better than her

Agreed, I have looked at this guys stuff before and when I click on the auction to get a closer look at the Pin I notice its the same jerkoff with the girls next to the Pins...then its off to the next posted auction. I have no interest in people like this, my money spends the same every where so I will go to some one who is honest, trust worthy, and not an ignorant, self-absorbed...well, you get the point.

#14 12 years ago

I drove right by his store today. I wanted to go in but I had the maternal unit with me. We went to Pinball Gallery in Downingtown to play some pinball.

#15 12 years ago

the no fear is in non routed condition, meaning it is a routed no fear. of course he course could mean the homely looking model with the gunt . i would never deal with this goof/loser.

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

and the Chick isn't that Hot either

I thought the same thing but didnt say anything. However, now that its been mentioned...

#17 12 years ago

This is the second time this guy has been posted about. If JJ was to see this sale for him self, I'm sure something could be done about the "Defamation of Character". JJ could even file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. If a organization as well known as the BBB was to investigate your business because of making false statements would at the very least make you sweat!

I've never shopped at either of these two sellers, but it's easy to say I would go for the quite experience hands on shop then the bulk rate get-um in and get-um out every time.

Bashing your competitors is a sign of desperation in my book!

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from jrrdw:

Bashing your competitors is a sign of desperation in my book!

This guy is just trying to make a name for himself and bashing
    on JJ is his only way.

#19 12 years ago

I knew the hot chick comment would get a response.....Right On BR! I would agree and even naked she wouldn't be hot.....His writing reminds me of someone at newspaper trying to fill a page. I know some of you are close to him.....lynch mob?

#20 12 years ago

Sounds to me like he wanted to be a JJP distributor and got denied. So this could be his way of retaliating.

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Sounds to me like he wanted to be a JJP distributor and got denied. So this could be his way of retaliating.

Hi Jarjar,Your probably right anything is possible

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

Hi Jarjar,Your probably right anything is possible

Hey Mike! How goes it tonight? I just missed destroying the ring in LOTR by a whisker mere moments ago... UGH!!!

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Hey Mike! How goes it tonight? I just missed destroying the ring in LOTR by a whisker mere moments ago... UGH!!!

Not bad and you? Yes it is fustrating when that happens.

#24 12 years ago

Doing decent other than missing out on the ring destruction. I've never done it before and was soooooooooo close. I hit all the setup shots then hit the first ring shot, but the magnet didn't catch it although it did enough to trigger the final shot. So I hit the ring shot again and again it didn't have enough stank on it to go through the ring. Shortly thereafter it drained and I was cloaked in failure once again.

I guess these experiences will make it all the better when I finally do destroy that damn thing! Then it will be on to TABA.

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

but the magnet didn't catch

I hate when that happens at first i thought something was wrong but
    it is normal gameplay.I have destroyed the first ring and god knows
    how many more are left-very challenging game though keeps you
    coming back.

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

I hate when that happens at first i thought something was wrong but
    it is normal gameplay.I have destroyed the first ring and god knows
    how many more are left-very challenging game though keeps you
    coming back.

Yeah, that's what I like about it. At frustrating as it can be, it never gets old. On the plus side, I did post 2 of my top 5 best scores back-to-back tonight. I can definitely tell that I'm improving which is a good thing.

This is part of my dilemma with the next pin I get. I want it to be one that is a challenge and won't get old much like LOTR. Hence I'm going to be pretty picky about that next machine.

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

This is part of my dilemma with the next pin I get. I want it to be one that is a challenge and won't get old much like LOTR. Hence I'm going to be pretty picky about that next machine.

The TSPP is the hardest in modes but not really my kind of pin
    maybe because of the theme.Maybe WOZ will be as hard as
    LOTR.

#28 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

The TSPP is the hardest in modes but not really my kind of pin
    maybe because of the theme.Maybe WOZ will be as hard as
    LOTR.

Hopefully. The theme for WOZ isn't super exciting to me, but the promise of the gameplay and playfield are what have me intrigued. Kinda funny... I keep forgetting I have one of those on order.

I got to play TSPP briefly at MGC and it didn't really hook me. Maybe if I had more time with it I would have been more into it. I didn't give it much of a chance, since I'm not a huge Simpson's fan.

#29 12 years ago

I support more pinball machines being made.
    Even if its is the worst theme ever!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/look-what-this-guy-has-to-say-about-jersey-jack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.