(Topic ID: 51351)

Look what my employee's dad whipped together...

By bigehrl

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by diskoboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hercules.jpg
    IMG_6395.jpg
    IMG_6394.jpg
    IMG_6393.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinwizkid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 years ago

A hobbyist named Lee Conklin made a similar product about a decade ago. He sold them in sets of 4 for about $35 and I have used them on almost every pin move since. Not sure if he still makes them, but none of them have broken and other collectors always ask me where they can buy them.

-BB

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

that's where he got the idea...
    a fellow pinsider dropped off a game at my shop this past weekend and had the ones your talking about. i was amazed at how much easier it was to move! i offered to buy them, but he mentioned how he got them 10yrs ago, and hasn't seen them available since.
    my employee's dad says, "i can make those in a coupl'a hours!". i didn't realize he'd actually go do it the very next day. so rad! for folks who move alot of games, i can't recommend these enough.
    -jon

Hehe, Hey Jon. It's Brendan - that was me with the handles that dropped off the JB with Ed!

-BB

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinwizkid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/look-what-my-employees-dad-whipped-together?tu=pinwizkid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.