(Topic ID: 16257)

Look what arrived! A new addition to the collection!

By Pinchroma

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by dgpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo2.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

I know some people don't like this machine but i can't figure out why. It's a blast to play. It's much more stop and go than ToM or MM but it's still a ton of fun!

It's in great shape.. no broken plastics, reels match up.. Cabinet is stellar less a few very tiny nicks..

Playfield needs a good polishing as do the ramps but other than that.. I give it an "A". photo2.jpgphoto2.jpg

#2 11 years ago

On another note i have no idea why that's sideways.. Original isn't.

#3 11 years ago

Fun machine, great Alexlevy!!

#4 11 years ago

You must have the rare wide-body!!!

#5 11 years ago

Congrats and my friend just picked one up last weekend at Allentown. I can't wait to try it once he has it setup.

#6 11 years ago

congrats! looks good!

#7 11 years ago

Nice! Still haven't ever played one.

#8 11 years ago

Cool theme. nice pick up

#9 11 years ago

cool pin - i would like to get one eventually

#10 11 years ago

I owned mine for about 2 years. If you don't have any wear on your inserts (i.e. flash light, gun) you've got a good one.

"answer the phone"

#11 11 years ago

Nice! I've only play one once and it was fun, congrats!!

#12 11 years ago

My train ramp can act as a ski jump, how's yours?

#13 11 years ago

Actually just played that today for the first time. Kind of interested. Most titles I play it takes me a while to like even AFM and MM. When I get interested its good.

I liked how the elevator and you can pick suspects.

Did not play it enough to really know it but I think its pretty good so far.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from TZBen:

My train ramp can act as a ski jump, how's yours?

Havent played enough to see if i have a problem with that yet.

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from TZBen:

I owned mine for about 2 years. If you don't have any wear on your inserts (i.e. flash light, gun) you've got a good one.
    "answer the phone"

minor insert wear on those.. just a tiny bit at the bottom.. nothing a little acrylic won't fix.

#16 11 years ago

congrats on the score. i have no earthly idea why that isn't a top A-list title, but i guess i'm thankful that it's not because i had no problem being able to afford mine. i've had it for a few years now and absolutely love it.

one of the most underrated pins of all time, IMHO.

have you played the midnight madness mode yet? pretty cool.

#17 11 years ago

Congrats on the pickup, I am sure you will enjoy it. I Love my W?D, as it offers a totally unique playing experience. Not too many of these made, so at some point the demand should outstrip the supply and the price will climb I would imagine. Congrats again and enjoy!

#18 11 years ago

Nice looking game Alex. I hear that the insert wear was a problem with this title. I picked one up months back that has a NOS playfield with a Bill Davis clearcoat. This game is very underrated and very fun to play.

#19 11 years ago

W?D is a very under rated pin for sure! I love mine and will never leave my collection. If you haven't checked out the midnight madness mode you have to its awesome! Congrats on getting a great pin! Also kinda a rare pin to find not to many were made.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

Nice looking game Alex. I hear that the insert wear was a problem with this title. I picked one up months back that has a NOS playfield with a Bill Davis clearcoat. This game is very underrated and very fun to play.

There is a bit of wear on the inserts but tomorrow I plan on fixing it. Have my acrylic paints and varathane ready.

I ordered new legs and levelers because these are shot. This one is actually in my office so I have time during the day to play/work on it.

#21 11 years ago

Looks like it is in pretty good shape hope you love it!

#22 11 years ago

A special thanks to Monster_Bash, the pinsider who sold it to me. Very straight forward and honest. Honestly one of the easiest pin transactions I've seen.

The morning after we agreed on a price it was on a pallet ready to be picked up.

#23 11 years ago

Very underrated game, has some of the best music in pinball. Love the roof!!

Dale

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/look-what-arrived-a-new-addition-to-the-collection and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.