View topic image gallery

party.gif
images (resized).jpeg
275761-18005-121269-1-action-comics.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1BID (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190830-202502.png
C15C14E2-BB6D-48B0-9CC1-51749DB43429.jpeg
2019-08-30 07_27_13-it's gold jerry meme - Saferbrowser Image Search Results - Internet Explorer (resized).png
ADF4B6CD-F11A-4018-BD24-700B4D15E3EA.png
AB00A5EE-9BFD-4F95-A786-88AC4B96C583.png
7C62BA0A-DE95-4F70-B4A6-EA3E9032CFB7.png
E4A1F699-705F-4DFC-8DDE-9C2AAD575DF6.png
A45D7339-755E-47CD-93D9-10DD10A46B8F (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbpilot78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#92 4 years ago

He lowered the price but not enough lol

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

No, he isn't. People this clueless to the community really don't care at all. They literally have mountains of junk and get a high off the occasional idiot that buys a piece.
In the meantime,.I have an above average condition fully working game, for sale at below average price.. Go buy the turd if you want, but your money is better spent here, with someone who actually gives a crap about the pinball community and his customers.

Nice pin man,wish i was in the market for a game right now

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I messaged him and suggested he lower it to start getting bids. Maybe I got through to him

Man have i been tempted but im staying outta it,just watchin lol,Hes clearly under the wrong impression of the price that game demands,in that condition hes still dreaming thinking itll sell

#98 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

4 hours left with 13 watches at opening bid 1,199.00
ebay emailed me asking if am still interested even tho i took it off my watch list
ebay.com link

Hes gotta be thinkin wth?i had 60 watchers on this thing last week lol

2 weeks later
#113 4 years ago

It showed a listing for the game 799 still w boards in pics but also a second listing just boards which i assume werent from the game he selling,who knows with guys like that

#115 4 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Probably selling the boards from the game, and if the boards sell, he'll relist the pin without the boards. If the pin sells he'll cancel the board auction.

Ya wouldnt shock me

#118 4 years ago

Andddddd its back up to 1299 obo,what?

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Ah yes - the psychologically sophisticated strategy of raising the price after it wouldn't sell at a lower price - the "sophisticated" part coming from the psychologists who analyze the person using such a strategy.

Lol, ya hes gotta be a little off

#124 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

No, he ended the listing for the reason "there was an error in the listing" meaning that he just wanted to raise the price and bump the listing up..
Cast.... retrieve....cast again
Fishing for a SUCKER. Those boards are trash....destined to become someone's unsuspecting nightmare. They are probably not even good for parts. Buyer beware

Agreed,i wouldnt want that headache,shame tho as it is a decent game

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbpilot78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/look-at-this-pos-atari-superman-up-for-sale?tu=tbpilot78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.