View topic image gallery

party.gif
images (resized).jpeg
275761-18005-121269-1-action-comics.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1BID (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190830-202502.png
C15C14E2-BB6D-48B0-9CC1-51749DB43429.jpeg
2019-08-30 07_27_13-it's gold jerry meme - Saferbrowser Image Search Results - Internet Explorer (resized).png
ADF4B6CD-F11A-4018-BD24-700B4D15E3EA.png
AB00A5EE-9BFD-4F95-A786-88AC4B96C583.png
7C62BA0A-DE95-4F70-B4A6-EA3E9032CFB7.png
E4A1F699-705F-4DFC-8DDE-9C2AAD575DF6.png
A45D7339-755E-47CD-93D9-10DD10A46B8F (resized).png

There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 years ago

People are getting crazy with prices. They have a pinball machine and think it’s worrh $1,500 + in any condition no matter what.

#102 4 years ago

Glad Im not closer.

#103 4 years ago

Just found this blurb about a Honda 250 in the sellers feedback profile. Maybe he doesn't even have this hunk-o-junk?

"Very Unprofessional. If seller does not have the item then why sell it."

Lol

#104 4 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Please see photos... cabs little rough but playfield is in good shape and so is PF glass. Plastics all look good.”
2019-09-14
Hampshire, IL
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 223 times

I have a complete body for sale...

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Parts - For Sale

Atari Superman complete Body only

New!

Used, fair condition “Please see photos... cabs little rough but playfield is in good shape and so is PF glass. Plastics all look good.”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

I have a complete body for sale...

If anyone has a complete head let me know

1 week later
#106 4 years ago

He's chopped the price down to $800. STILL OVERPRICED POS.

ebay.com link: itm

#107 4 years ago

Hilarious. Someone might actually buy it now though. It is ebay after all.

#108 4 years ago
Quoted from swampwiz:

He's chopped the price down to $800. STILL OVERPRICED POS.
ebay.com link

Should we all start watching it again? lol

#109 4 years ago

Now the seller is parting out the boards:

ebay.com link: itm

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from swampwiz:

Now the seller is parting out the boards:
ebay.com link

Someone already bought them. Wow

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Someone already bought them. Wow

How do you know that? Ebay shows it ended for the reason "there was an error in the listing" ....or are you just assuming someone bought them outside of Ebay?

#112 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

How do you know that? Ebay shows it ended for the reason "there was an error in the listing" ....or are you just assuming someone bought them outside of Ebay?

Oh, I’m on mobile and it only says “you missed out” so I thought it sold

#113 4 years ago

It showed a listing for the game 799 still w boards in pics but also a second listing just boards which i assume werent from the game he selling,who knows with guys like that

#114 4 years ago

Probably selling the boards from the game, and if the boards sell, he'll relist the pin without the boards. If the pin sells he'll cancel the board auction.

#115 4 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Probably selling the boards from the game, and if the boards sell, he'll relist the pin without the boards. If the pin sells he'll cancel the board auction.

Ya wouldnt shock me

#116 4 years ago

And if neither sell, the thread can continue!

-Hans

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

And if neither sell, the thread can continue!
-Hans

Much like the pins misery

#118 4 years ago

Andddddd its back up to 1299 obo,what?

#119 4 years ago
Quoted from Tbpilot78:

Ah yes - the psychologically sophisticated strategy of raising the price after it wouldn't sell at a lower price - the "sophisticated" part coming from the psychologists who analyze the person using such a strategy.

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Ah yes - the psychologically sophisticated strategy of raising the price after it wouldn't sell at a lower price - the "sophisticated" part coming from the psychologists who analyze the person using such a strategy.

Lol, ya hes gotta be a little off

#121 4 years ago

Maybe someone tipped him off to this thread and now he is trolling us.

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from Tbpilot78:

...and per earlier posts he likely already recently sold off the electronic boards if I am recalling correctly.

Did anyone check if the description in the new listing makes any mention if the boards are included or not?

#123 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

...and per earlier posts he likely already recently sold off the electronic boards if I am recalling correctly.

No, he ended the listing for the reason "there was an error in the listing" meaning that he just wanted to raise the price and bump the listing up..

Cast.... retrieve....cast again
Fishing for a SUCKER. Those boards are trash....destined to become someone's unsuspecting nightmare. They are probably not even good for parts. Buyer beware

#124 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

No, he ended the listing for the reason "there was an error in the listing" meaning that he just wanted to raise the price and bump the listing up..
Cast.... retrieve....cast again
Fishing for a SUCKER. Those boards are trash....destined to become someone's unsuspecting nightmare. They are probably not even good for parts. Buyer beware

Agreed,i wouldnt want that headache,shame tho as it is a decent game

#125 4 years ago

Maybe we need to wear him down a bunch on price. Make offers of $75, etc.

There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/look-at-this-pos-atari-superman-up-for-sale/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.