Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 152 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by thedefog
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Longevity of pinball?”

• A few more years 2-5? 15 votes
      6%
    • 10 years or until the "Kings" are gone. 64 votes
      26%
    • New and exciting innovations will allow pinball to live on 165 votes
      68%

(244 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FOREVER.gif
    pinball1.jpg
    Early_Pinball.jpg
    halensurfchamp.jpg
    20150124_165313.jpg
    20150124_165338.jpg
    image-640.jpg
    image-215.jpg
    image-442.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kineticross.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 9 years ago

I'm 14 years old and pinball is my life.

I don't only play for fun but I've also helped another pinball community with articles and have streamed for them in the past. It's the first hobby I really got invested in and I hope I still enjoy the hobby when I'm older. I also wish good luck to other teenagers out there who have just discovered how great pinball is. :3

In fact, my entire family discovered pinball because of me!

image-215.jpgimage-215.jpgimage-442.jpgimage-442.jpg

#107 9 years ago

I feel that anyone can play pinball in tournaments, but enthusiasts like most of us here would enjoy it the most.

Anyway, back to what I was talking about earlier...

I'm different from many other people. Because of how my brain works I acknowledge details but sometimes fail to see the big picture. I focused primarily on myself in the last post I made and I'm sorry about that.

The longevity of pinball really depends on who is playing it. If it's a kid who's around 6 - 10 years old they may lose attention quickly and go play a video game. Older people aren't much different but they may be willing to give pinball a try. Adults are the most likely people to play because of how often they see pinball machines in bars and restauraunts.

While I enjoy pinball as much as everyone else here, kids and teenagers should feel free to have different opinions and try not to think too much about my post.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kineticross.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/longevity-of-pinball?tu=kineticross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.