(Topic ID: 7298)

Longest you ever played off one quarter/credit?

By davewtf

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider finrod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 12 years ago

I used to be able to play for as long as I wanted back in the day on Earthshaker and on Swords of Fury. Swords has an easy table special, and Earthshaker will light special on the outlanes twice in addition to the credit for replay. I've ran both up to the 10 credit maximum before. A good game of Earthshaker for me was around 40M, which took about 40 minutes to get.

#15 12 years ago

This was of course cheating, but back when I was in college the local arcade had a Laser Ball with a Susan B. Anthony coin slot in the center that gave 5 credits-- except that it couldn't tell the difference between an SBA and a quarter. Quite the bargain, 5 credits for $0.25!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider finrod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/longest-you-ever-played-off-one-quartercredit?tu=finrod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.