(Topic ID: 7298)

Longest you ever played off one quarter/credit?

By davewtf

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davewtf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

I remember back in the day when my buddies and i hogged a recently shopped pinbot from 11 AM until the arcade closed at 9 PM. The machine was freshly shopped, the high scores were factory default and the machine was set to award 4 credits for 1st, 3rd for 2nd and so on and so forth. We even took turns eating lunch and dinner just to piss off the owner. To make sure the credits kept piling up, we sacrificed great games right after beating the previous first place score so we could more easily rack up credits.

Anybody else do this back in the day?

Ok. Back to reality.

#6 12 years ago

i forgot to mention that we had some people that we didn't know ask to play the game and we took tokens from them in exchage for credits. Man, did that piss off the guy working that day.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davewtf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/longest-you-ever-played-off-one-quartercredit?tu=davewtf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.