• Latest reply 3 years ago by A-1Bogart
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

b7e03a2900d94be0dbccc3f45cb979f6612cc374.jpg
507D6C7C-15A4-40D1-BB05-9F0F33600A34 (resized).jpeg
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

Greetings Pinside community, great to be here!

I've been a long time fan of pinball machines since I was a kid in the 90's, and I remember whenever I would go to arcades I would always be pulled into the allure of pinball machines as opposed to cabinets. I've had fond memories playing Bride of Pinbot, Attack From Mars, Funhouse, and I even managed to play a few games on Revenge from Mars!

Well the urge to own my very own nostalgic pinball machine has finally become too intense, and I've been taking the time to carefully research and look for an ideal first pinball machine to enjoy.

Here is the criteria I have come up with that I think is a good starting point:

1. I want to purchase a machine from the 80's onward that is solid state and/or DMD
2. I'd like to get one that has multiball, ramps and/or skill shots, and overall a machine that has a mixture of fun factor and depth. A big plus is if it taps into my nostalgia or is a pinball machine I have played before. (I have a wishlist made up already on my profile)
3. The price range I'm looking for is $1500 and under for a machine in good shape an can be played without needing lots of initial work.
4. Machines I've seen so far that interest me and potentially fit this criteria are F-14 Tomcat , High Speed , Pinbot , and possibly Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles .
5. If there are other machines you would like to suggest I look at please let me know!

My thinking is I don't want to have my first machine break the bank and have a high cost ceiling to it. I feel like that's a foolish beginner mistake to make, and I'm better off purchasing a more bang for buck budget machines that I can enjoy and can lure me into purchasing more elaborate machines down the road.

So that's my criteria for a pinball machine, and here is what I have been observing in terms of purchasing one.

1. I'm assuming that the Pinside market should be seen as a last resort for a purchase as prices seem to be very inflated for even very basic machine.
2. Are sellers on pinside with OBO options flexible, or should I only expect a $100-$200 deviation at most? (Meaning if they are selling a machine for $1500, I should only expect them to go down to $1400 at the lowest)
3. Is it generally not worth it to have a delivery service pick up and ship the machine to my house on a low cost pinball machine? How much on average does shipping cost?
4. Should I assume that the maintenance cost of a pinball machine will cost as much as a brand new machine over a short period of time? (Meaning if I purchase a well maintained machine for $1500, that in 1-2 years I'll have spent that much fixing problems that occur with it)

I'm realizing that finding the right machine you want all comes down to patience, which I'm fine with doing. My plan is to check here at pinside, craigslist, and ebay every day to scan for a machine I'm looking for.

If there are other factors I should consider, or if the pinside community has any questions for me let me know! Thank you!

#2 3 years ago

I wouldn't be too stringent on the $1500 thing, that doesn't get you as much as it used to.
But no, a good working 2K machines isn;t going to cost the asme amount to maintain it for a few years. The only major money drain you could have is boards going bad (somewhat unlikely) and if you start modding the thing and throwing monies away.

First thing, go into your user settings are make sure people can see your location. Then maybe we can find some stuff near you. I wouldn't be looking for anything shipped for machine #1, shipping is going to take a huge chunk of your budget,

And also, you might want to call them "machines" and not "tables," some people are anal aboot that

#3 3 years ago

1. stop calling them tables, please, for the love of God or whichever deity you are into.

1a. Prices are all over the map. You won't find better or worse deals on Pinside than anywhere else. Pinball machines are bought and sold every single day through pinside, so it's hardly a "last resort."

2. We can't speak for all sellers, it's all over the map. Some are strictly firm, some have plenty of leeway on prices. Best you can do is make offers you think are fair, and be polite, and try not to become frustrated or rude if your offers are not accepted.

3. Shipping to you door is generally $400-500 by newbie friendly shipping companies like NAVL (Ie: you won't have to pick it up from a shipping terminal, or uncrate a game). A local seller may be willing to do it for free, or charge you a fee. There are no standards here. For a total newbie, it may be worth it. I had a friend help me set up my first game, he knew what it was doing and it was helpful.

4. Once again, there are zero guarantees with maintenance. Your game may break the first day you own it, or it may be a tank that never breaks. In your budget, expect an older machine, and with that comes likely maintanance. The best advice I can give is buy a FULLY working game - don't be tempted by a cheap "project" which may be very frustrating. A fully working game, things will break once at a time, and you may be able to fix it for free with help from us.

Good luck!

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

3. Shipping to you door is generally $400-500.

That's what I was thinking, but hey i just read a thread that apparently people will just deliver the game to you for free and it's no big deal.
I've been doing this wrong the whole time!

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I wouldn't be too stringent on the $1500 thing, that doesn't get you as much as it used to.
But no, a good working 2K machines isn;t going to cost the asme amount to maintain it for a few years. The only major money drain you could have is boards going bad (somewhat unlikely) and if you start modding the thing and throwing monies away.
First thing, go into your user settings are make sure people can see your location. Then maybe we can find some stuff near you. I wouldn't be looking for anything shipped for machine #1, shipping is going to take a huge chunk of your budget,
And also, you might want to call them "machines" and not "tables," some people are anal aboot that

Changed all the mentions of the T word to machine, thanks!

Would you say if I increased my budget to $2000 it would be more feasible to get a good working machine of one of the ones I'm looking for?

Now I'm more upset that I missed out last night on an F-14 Tomcat in really nice shape that was being sold on Craigslist for only $850! Insane.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Changed all the mentions of the T word to machine, thanks!
...be more feasible to get a good working table...

Son of a bitch

...I missed out last night on an F-14 Tomcat in really nice shape that was being sold on Craigslist for only $850! Insane.

CL is a war zone. You gotta be ready all day with the cash in your hand and the car keys in your pocket to get one. Regularly prices get upbidded also.

I'm just saying be flexible with price.

Where do you live?
A/S/L

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Son of a bitch

Fixed, haha. Force of habit. I must have Bride of Pinbot on the brain.

#8 3 years ago

I updated my privacy setting so you should be able to see my location now, but it's Cape Cod, Mass.

#9 3 years ago

10 hour day?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-whirlwind-56

Head to the classifed section and enter in your location to check near you

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

10 hour day?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-whirlwind-56
Head to the classifed section and enter in your location to check near you
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds

Whirlwind is one of the machines I'm interested in, but it's too expensive for me and a bit too far for travel. Nice find though!

#12 3 years ago

I know why I'm saying the T word so much, it's from Pinball FX3 and how they label them as "Tables"

#13 3 years ago

Pinball, tables, pinball machines ...everyone here knows what you mean. Call it how you want!!

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Pinball, tables, pinball machines ...everyone here knows what you mean. Call it how you want!!

Don’t encourage table talk!!

#15 3 years ago

Any other possible machines I should check out that I may not have considered? I generally like pinball machines that are fantasy or sci-fi/space themed. Though I also like natural disaster themed, racing themed, and military themed. Multiball is a must for me personally.

#16 3 years ago

Any other possible machines I should check out that I may not have considered? I generally like pinball machines that are fantasy or sci-fi/space themed. Though I also like natural disaster themed, racing themed, and military themed. Multiball is a must for me personally.

TAXI is obtainable for 2K. Great TABLE!!!

#17 3 years ago

Any other possible machines I should check out that I may not have considered?...

Yes, any machine fitting your criteria not involving themes. Some of the greatest machines ever have the dumbest themes.

You're sort if coming into it backwards.
If you have a strict budget, you need to deal with what machines are available to you.
When you got a stack of lawyer cash and can afford anything, then you can cherry pick which machine you can get.
I'm not saying that cant be looking for machines having everything you want of course, just that you have to be a little fluid with the whole thing.
A lot if it is seeing what is for sale near you, then watching videos/reading reviews if you're not familiar with them

#18 3 years ago

Any other possible machines I should check out that I may not have considered?

All of them. Every table you play will have something to like and something to dislike. Watch tutorials at Papa.org and other places. NEPL meet in your area? League play will have you trying tables you haven't tried yet.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes, any machine fitting your criteria not involving themes. Some of the greatest machines ever have the dumbest themes.
You're sort if coming into it backwards.
If you have a strict budget, you need to deal with what machines are available to you.
When you got a stack of lawyer cash and can afford anything, then you can cherry pick which machine you can get.
I'm not saying that cant be looking for machines having everything you want of course, just that you have to be a little fluid with the whole thing.
A lot if it is seeing what is for sale near you, then watching videos/reading reviews if you're not familiar with them

Right, you have a budget of $1500, pick from what's available for $1,500. I wouldn't go "looking" for anything specific.

#20 3 years ago

Almost any game made has a Youtube of game play . I don't know many times I thought I would like a game - went on Youtube and watched - then said " Oh Hell no " .

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right, you have a budget of $1500, pick from what's available for $1,500. I wouldn't go "looking" for anything specific.

Right, I know I have to be open to different machines available. But at the same time I don't want to buy a machine that I don't find appealing just because it fits in my price range and is from the 80's. Laser Cue and Silverball Mania are good examples of machines that are in my price range but don't interest me.

#22 3 years ago

My thinking is I don't want to have my first machine break the bank and have a high cost ceiling to it. I feel like that's a foolish beginner mistake to make, and I'm better off purchasing a more bang for buck budget machines that I can enjoy and can lure me into purchasing more elaborate machines down the road.

Only foolish thing is overpaying like I did on my first pin. In general, classic pins don't lose value and go up over time. I recommend finding a game you can afford that you know you like. That might mean spending a little more money but worth it in the end to have something you enjoy. Plenty of cheap games out there but they are cheap for a reason. You can build a collection faster with cheap games but quality better than quantity imo.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Only foolish thing is overpaying like I did on my first pin. In general, classic pins don't lose value and go up over time. I recommend finding a game you can afford that you know you like. That might mean spending a little more money but worth it in the end to have something you enjoy. Plenty of cheap games out there but they are cheap for a reason. You can build a collection faster with cheap games but quality better than quantity imo.

Yes, I highly agree with that. That's why I'm willing to be patient and wait for a good deal on a pin I'd enjoy rather than just buy whatever comes up.

The last thing I want to do is overpay for a machine, even though I know everybody wants to "win" when they are either buying or selling.

#24 3 years ago

2. I'd like to get one that has multiball, ramps and/or skill shots, and overall a machine that has a mixture of fun factor and depth.
3. The price range I'm looking for is $1500 and under for a machine in good shape an can be played without needing lots of initial work.
4. Machines I've seen so far that interest me and potentially fit this criteria are F-14 Tomcat , High Speed , Pinbot , and possibly Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles .
!

This may help your starting point a bit. Unless you find a pretty solid deal, a good clean copy of any of those games is going to run you over $1500. High Speed will PROBABLY be the closest, but it (and everything else it seems) is creeping up in price. F-14 is fetching closer to $2K these days and a lot of the cheaper ones have massive insert wear or lifted inserts. Pinbot seems to generally hover around $2K and TMNT generally sells based on theme alone, as a player's game it's not very well regarded. Obviously YMMV based on who you know and what you stumble on, but if you really are at $1,500 or under you are going to need to get lucky(ish) to find a solid example of one of these.

That said, while all the games you mention have multiball, F-14 has no ramps or skill shot and High Speed has no skill shot. I love the System 11 era, so I don't say that to be negative about these titles (and I own an F-14), but if those are what you desire in a game, Pinbot or TMNT are probably the only ones that really check all your boxes...and none of these games have much depth. Again, not a knock against them, but if depth is what you seek - look elsewhere!

Being able to see your wishlist would help too, but maybe look into something like a Space Shuttle. Not a ton of depth, but a fun ramp shot, fun lock stealing multiball, sweep-able drop targets, rip the spinner shot, and a timless theme...usually right around your price point.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

This may help your starting point a bit. Unless you find a pretty solid deal, a good clean copy of any of those games is going to run you over $1500. High Speed will PROBABLY be the closest, but it (and everything else it seems) is creeping up in price. F-14 is fetching closer to $2K these days and a lot of the cheaper ones have massive insert wear or lifted inserts. Pinbot seems to generally hover around $2K and TMNT generally sells based on theme alone, as a player's game it's not very well regarded. Obviously YMMV based on who you know and what you stumble on, but if you really are at $1,500 or under you are going to need to get lucky(ish) to find a solid example of one of these.
That said, while all the games you mention have multiball, F-14 has no ramps or skill shot and High Speed has no skill shot. I love the System 11 era, so I don't say that to be negative about these titles (and I own an F-14), but if those are what you desire in a game, Pinbot or TMNT are probably the only ones that really check all your boxes...and none of these games have much depth. Again, not a knock against them, but if depth is what you seek - look elsewhere!
Being able to see your wishlist would help too, but maybe look into something like a Space Shuttle. Not a ton of depth, but a fun ramp shot, fun lock stealing multiball, sweep-able drop targets, rip the spinner shot, and a timless theme...usually right around your price point.

I actually have added Space Shuttle to my list earlier! And that's weird, I checked my settings and everyone should be able to see my wishlist.

#26 3 years ago

He has a wishlist, but without owning a game I don;t think he has the handy dandy icon to the collection section
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/hydrogenhuman/collection

#27 3 years ago

My wishlist has been growing pretty huge, but I actually have been impressed by many machines of the 80's so far after looking through wikipedia and pinside!

#28 3 years ago

You budget would be spot on in 2012. Might have to adjust now a days.

Be ready to grow thick skin. Some people here are pretty passive aggressive. Dont let things get to you.

#29 3 years ago

looking through wikipedia and pinside!

Ipdb.org will let you search by feature and most other criteria you can think of.

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Ipdb.org will let you search by feature and most other criteria you can think of.

I'm just starting to figure it out and it is a lot better to find specific features like multiball, etc. Thanks!

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

You budget would be spot on in 2012. Might have to adjust now a days.
Be ready to grow thick skin. Some people here are pretty passive aggressive. Dont let things get to you.

I'm willing to be patient and wait for a good deal or bargain. Seeing that $850 F-14 Tomcat on my local craigslist last night told me it is possible to find good deals, I just will have to check frequently and jump on it right away!

#32 3 years ago

I'm willing to be patient and wait for a good deal or bargain. Seeing that $850 F-14 Tomcat on my local craigslist last night told me it is possible to find good deals, I just will have to check frequently and jump on it right away!

Good deals do come up but as previously stated you need to be ready to jump in the car and go. If you find something online (i.e. Craigslist) and you actually are the first one to contact the seller and make a verbal agreement over the phone, ask the seller to remove the listing from Craigslist. All to often other pin enthusiast will call the seller and offer more money. So many stories like this on Pinside where people drove to the seller's place only to find out that someone else offered more and he seller took it!

Not sure it was asked yet but are you willing to learn or know how to work on machines? If so GREAT! If not then you want to consider that you're going to be paying someone to fix it and it can be costly! It's a steel ball bouncing around a playfield full of plastic parts......it's going to break! Heck you can go pickup your first machine and everything is good then you get it home and it's not working! Not trying to scare ya .... it's reality!

#33 3 years ago

That is pretty much the key. Have cash in hand and be ready to go and be prepared to move the game. Deals pop up but you have about 1,000 other people watching for the same deals. If you aren't in a hurry something will come in due time.

#34 3 years ago

It may be possible but there are probably 30 people just like you waiting to jump on it. You should stay ready but honestly you should probably pay a fair price from a helpful hobbyist who will walk you through the basics of breaking it down and setting it up. If you pay a fair price you will probably be able to sell it for about what you paid. It is not about getting the best deal ever all the time (and not on your first pin) IMO.

There are games out there though! If it wasn't a COVID situation I would say to get out and play a bunch and meet some pinball people who often have some machines!

Good Luck!

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Good deals do come up but as previously stated you need to be ready to jump in the car and go. If you find something online (i.e. Craigslist) and you actually are the first one to contact the seller and make a verbal agreement over the phone, ask the seller to remove the listing from Craigslist. All to often other pin enthusiast will call the seller and offer more money. So many stories like this on Pinside where people drove to the seller's place only to find out that someone else offered more and he seller took it!
Not sure it was asked yet but are you willing to learn or know how to work on machines? If so GREAT! If not then you want to consider that you're going to be paying someone to fix it and it can be costly! It's a steel ball bouncing around a playfield full of plastic parts......it's going to break! Heck you can go pickup your first machine and everything is good then you get it home and it's not working! Not trying to scare ya .... it's reality!

I'm willing to work on a machine if I have to; I've put together computers before which I know is a completely different field but I'm comfortable doing it if need be. The harder/more annoying things for me to do would be repainting the field, soldering new boards together, etc. Replacing parts on the board can probably be a hassle, but not too terrible if I have a guide or reference.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

That is pretty much the key. Have cash in hand and be ready to go and be prepared to move the game. Deals pop up but you have about 1,000 other people watching for the same deals. If you aren't in a hurry something will come in due time.

I have a craigslist search alert setup for my surrounding area right now so whenever something new is posted with the term "pinball" it will notify me right away. I also plan to check pinside regularly based on my wishlist which is pretty sizable and diverse now.

#37 3 years ago

I think you should get to know the players in your local league. They can be a good resource for finding games.
http://nepl.org/

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

1. stop calling them tables, please, for the love of God or whichever deity you are into.
1a. Prices are all over the map. You won't find better or worse deals on Pinside than anywhere else. Pinball machines are bought and sold every single day through pinside, so it's hardly a "last resort."
2. We can't speak for all sellers, it's all over the map. Some are strictly firm, some have plenty of leeway on prices. Best you can do is make offers you think are fair, and be polite, and try not to become frustrated or rude if your offers are not accepted.
3. Shipping to you door is generally $400-500 by newbie friendly shipping companies like NAVL (Ie: you won't have to pick it up from a shipping terminal, or uncrate a game). A local seller may be willing to do it for free, or charge you a fee. There are no standards here. For a total newbie, it may be worth it. I had a friend help me set up my first game, he knew what it was doing and it was helpful.
4. Once again, there are zero guarantees with maintenance. Your game may break the first day you own it, or it may be a tank that never breaks. In your budget, expect an older machine, and with that comes likely maintanance. The best advice I can give is buy a FULLY working game - don't be tempted by a cheap "project" which may be very frustrating. A fully working game, things will break once at a time, and you may be able to fix it for free with help from us.
Good luck!

507D6C7C-15A4-40D1-BB05-9F0F33600A34 (resized).jpeg507D6C7C-15A4-40D1-BB05-9F0F33600A34 (resized).jpeg
#39 3 years ago

Based on wishlist, go with Genesis. Checks all your boxes.

Others:

Monte Carlo
Diamond lady
Surf n safari
Cactus jacks
F14
Big guns
Fire!
Raven
Spring break
Arena
Police force
Jokers!
Millionaire
Grand lizard
Road Kings

#40 3 years ago

TLDR; hell yeah buy a game!

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Based on wishlist, go with Genesis. Checks all your boxes.
Others:
Monte Carlo
Diamond lady
Surf n safari
Cactus jacks
F14
Big guns
Fire!
Raven
Spring break
Arena
Police force
Jokers!
Millionaire
Grand lizard
Road Kings

I did have some of these on my wishlist, but some of them I was not aware of and look very cool like surf n safari! Thanks!

#42 3 years ago

Tell EVERYONE you know that you're looking for a pinball machine. The last 2 games I got were word of mouth - someone called a friend, friend called me, I bought the games. They were never advertised anywhere, and were 2 of the best deals I've ever gotten.

Lots of people don't want to bother with the tire kickers and scammers on Craigslist and ebay, and don't want to deal with shipping something that weighs 200lbs.

#43 3 years ago

I am somewhat new to ownership in the hobby, bought my first machine in 2018.

As other folks have mentioned, be ready to jump in a car w/ cash in hand when you spot a really good bargain.

As far as "last resort" ... a lot of the crusties on this site sit on the porch whittling and talk about how they found an Addams Family in a barn in 2002 for $900 and you're a sucker if you pay more. Treat it like the advice from a boomer ... they'll have good info to share but they need to let you know how good they are horse trading for their egos. If you want a working machine I'd buy from a collector, i.e., someone on here. The community is (more or less) reliable and knowledgeable and really cool. Every experience I've had on pinside has been positive. Could I have paid $500 less for my Swords of Fury if I'd bought it in 2012? Probably! But I didn't have to worry about driving to a rando's house w/ $1900 in cash in my pocket because I could check reputation and activity on pinside first.

Buy a working machine. If it's listed as "probably an easy fix" that means it could probably have been done by the seller. Even if you buy a fulling functioning System 11, don't fret, you'll learn how to repair things quickly enough. (I think my first repair was about 3 months in).

You live in a location w/ plenty of pinball machines, so you shouldn't have to drive far to find what you're looking for. Have fun!

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from ezelljon:

... a lot of the crusties on this site sit on the porch whittling and talk about how they found an Addams Family in a barn in 2002 for $900....I didn't have to worry about driving to a rando's house w/ $1900 in cash in my pocket because I could check reputation and activity on pinside first.

You kids are so cute!

What is a "rando", is that an Alabama thing?

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Tell EVERYONE you know that you're looking for a pinball machine. The last 2 games I got were word of mouth - someone called a friend, friend called me, I bought the games. They were never advertised anywhere, and were 2 of the best deals I've ever gotten.
Lots of people don't want to bother with the tire kickers and scammers on Craigslist and ebay, and don't want to deal with shipping something that weighs 200lbs.

I don't really have any contacts in real life aside from one person my dad knows (he owns a space station machine, but wasn't interested in selling it). I completely agree with you though, having those kinds of contacts would likely lead to the best deals and bargains.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

What is a "rando", is that an Alabama thing?

"Random person;" it's used in Michgan too.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from ezelljon:

I am somewhat new to ownership in the hobby, bought my first machine in 2018.
As other folks have mentioned, be ready to jump in a car w/ cash in hand when you spot a really good bargain.
As far as "last resort" ... a lot of the crusties on this site sit on the porch whittling and talk about how they found an Addams Family in a barn in 2002 for $900 and you're a sucker if you pay more. Treat it like the advice from a boomer ... they'll have good info to share but they need to let you know how good they are horse trading for their egos. If you want a working machine I'd buy from a collector, i.e., someone on here. The community is (more or less) reliable and knowledgeable and really cool. Every experience I've had on pinside has been positive. Could I have paid $500 less for my Swords of Fury if I'd bought it in 2012? Probably! But I didn't have to worry about driving to a rando's house w/ $1900 in cash in my pocket because I could check reputation and activity on pinside first.
Buy a working machine. If it's listed as "probably an easy fix" that means it could probably have been done by the seller. Even if you buy a fulling functioning System 11, don't fret, you'll learn how to repair things quickly enough. (I think my first repair was about 3 months in).
You live in a location w/ plenty of pinball machines, so you shouldn't have to drive far to find what you're looking for. Have fun!

Yeah I will admit I do like that Pinside has reliable and more trustworthy owners, but many of the prices feel too high right now. I have a feeling that's probably the norm on Pinside due to the hype that's created for each machine having a thread and passionate owners. So my theory is it creates a price inflation as a result of boosting the ego of a machine, so to speak.

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

"Random person;" it's used in Michgan too.

Huh....first time i've heard aboot it.

See what I did there, TheLaw......

#49 3 years ago

Is Facebook considered a decent place to look for machines as well? Seems like there are machines listed on there that I haven't seen before on Craiglist and Ebay.

#50 3 years ago

Yeah I’d keep an eye on that as well as eBay pinside and Craig’s.

I would recommend getting to know your local collectors too but seems like there isn’t going to be too many gatherings for a while.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Olympia, WA
Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

2,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/long-time-pinball-fan-first-time-buyer?hl=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.