(Topic ID: 16521)

Long Post but need your Feed Back .. It's worth reading and could help other's

By MNpinballplayer

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

not-sure-if-we-got-trolled-or-just-pla.jpg
    danger.gif
    IBTL.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#17 11 years ago

You have no liability in disclosing who it was that screwed you over.....maybe you can help somebody else avoid these pr*cks down the road.....if he is any kind of businessman he would make it right and avoid the court of public opinion.....

The problem you have in court or with the credit card company is that you paid it along the way without drawing the line at the repair stage.......you were in a tough spot and sometimes in life you just get stuck with what I call the "dummy tax"....I've been hit with it many times before myself! I try to live and learn but I would make that guy pay by exposing his businesses practices...

I'm telling you as a lawyer if you are telling the truth and stating the facts you won't have any problems.....I wish I was there in Iowa, I'd love to file suit for you, pro bono, just to stick it up his a**

#88 11 years ago

Close this MF thread.....it's obviously KD Amusements......buyer beware......

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/long-post-but-need-your-feed-back-its-worth-reading-and-could-help-others?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.