(Topic ID: 257188)

Long Island Retro Gaming Expo - Looking for pinball expertise/machines

By Joelalbino

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hello all,

I run a classic gaming convention in Long Island (Nassau County) and just added pinball to the show this year. It was a huge hit as well as an introduction to me how big the pinball world and how deep it goes

I am trying to get some more machines down for next years show (August 8th and 9th) and was recommended to post here in case there were any people who were potentially interested. Depending on what you can bring compensation can be anything from some free badges to the show to travel, hotel, and further compensation.

To anyone outside of the Long Island Area, you do not have to drive through Manhattan to get to LI (I've seen a lot of people think this). There are highways you can take that are not bad if you travel during certain times of the day (do not travel any time around 5pm!).

The show is held at an aviation museum (The Cradle of Aviation) and is a pretty good time. We had ~5k people this year and next year is looking to be even bigger. You can check out our site at liretro.com if you would like see a little more.

Also if anyone is interested in being a part of the show we could use some people with pinball expertise.

I can be contacted here or at [email protected]. Thanks so much!

1 month later
    #2 4 years ago

Bumping this for the new year!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/long-island-retro-gaming-expo-looking-for-pinball-expertise-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.